💌 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘹 pt. 1

Group: NCT/Dream
Ship: Cheji [chenle x Jisung]
Genre: angst/fluff

Chenle sat on the white sofa in the living room, infront if the television with an icecream box in his hand

He's been like this since two weeks now. Why? Maybe because his husband has been extra cold to him lately. 

He just sighed closed the TV and stared onto the clock again.
Great, another day when Jisung is not going to come home anytime soon.

He was tired.
Tired of always waiting for the other show up. And in the end it'll just be him getting mentally hurt if he asked too many questions or would try to scold him.

Jisung really was too damn dominant. 

Back to the present, Chenle decided to really stop wasting his time on the other now. He could've been sleeping now but ofcourse, he couldn't because Jisunh meant so much to him.

"𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵"

The boy mumbled to himelf.

Just then a noise of the keys rattling and the door opened revealing a quite exhausted looking Jisung.

But who's surprised here?

Not chenle, that's for sure.

Chenle's eyes lit up as he saw the other but the way Jisung looked at him seemed like he wasn't that pleased to see his husband after a long day of work at all.

"𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘦 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘨 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺"

Jisung definitely seemed annoyed but chenle decided to not think too much about it and helped out the other.

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳"

"𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺"

After taking a shower and changing into some comfortable clothes, Jisung sat down on their bed with his phone in his hand.

"𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘦, 𝘪 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺"

Jisung just nodded at Chenle calling him and got up without saying a word.

𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘪 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢g𝘢𝘪𝘯? - Chenle thought.

. . .

Even eating dinner felt so damn weird and awkward.

Jisung used his chopstick and tried some chicken.

"𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶-"

And damn.
It was too, HOT.
Too hot to handle.

Chenle quickly gave the other some water who snatched it away.

"𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘦? 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩? 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦?"

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘴-𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺"

Jisung just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

He then decided to try a side dish that chenle had made.

"𝘶𝘨𝘩- 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳! 𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬?"

"i'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘦"

Chenle could only stare down at his feet, being too embarrassed to even share eye contact with the other.

"𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘥..."

"𝘸-𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳?"

Jisung just glared at the other and shrugged making his way to their bedroom. And ofcourse, Chenle started cleaning up and then went to the bedroom as well just like that, not eating his dinner too.

.  .  .

"𝘫𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨?"

"𝘩𝘮𝘮?"

"𝘶𝘩𝘮 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘪 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨?"

"𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵"

Jisung chuckled a little which gave Chenle a little hope.

"𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶- 𝘶𝘩𝘮... 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵  𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸? 𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪-"

"𝘕𝘰"

Well, ofcourse a "no". What were you really expecting chenle? A "yes" from a workaholic? Pfft.

"𝘉-𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸-"

"𝘢 𝘯𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘯𝘰. 𝘋𝘰 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘭𝘦?"

Chenle just gulped and quickly shook his head.

Jisung then went to sit on his side of the bed grabbing onto his phone again.

"𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱?"

"𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦"

"𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺..."
Chenle then got up and went to turn off the light. He knew he'd be regretting this but Jisung was home now and he liked sleeping with the light off.

Though chenle had always been scared of the dark so Jisung used to hug him at night but lately the younger had been so busy that chenle usually had to sleep alone at first so he'd turn the light on and whenever Jisung came back he'd turn it off and it didn't really affect the older because he'd be asleep already. 

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
- 𝙏𝙗𝙘 💌