💌 𝘛𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 pt. 2

Group: Enhypen
Ship: jaywon [Jay x Jungwon]
Genre: ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵘʳᵉ

𝘙𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘱:┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈"why aren't you letting him go?"

𝘙𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘱:
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"why aren't you letting him go?"

He spoke in a hard voice whislt walking towards.
Jungwon's eyes widened when he saw jay like that.

"h-hyung it's f-fine i-"

Jay just gave Jungwon a serious look and put his hand on the other's shoulder, pulling him closer.

The instructor on the other hand was totally pissed by Jay just bursting in like that.

"who do you think you are to talk to me like that huh?"
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"I am Park jongsong and uhm didn't you already know that Mr. Uhh what was the name again?"

Jay teased the older making him even more furious.

"Shut up already you brat! You can't talk to me like that"

"and who told you so?"

"Jay, do you want me to get you both kicked out of this group"

"h-hyung please stop!"
Jungwon spoke looking at Jay with even morw tears in eyes.

Oh how innocent you are Jungwon.

"I'll handle this, trust me nothing like that will be happening"

"oh that's what you think huh? Then I'll just go now"

"wait, I'll come with you"

The man just looked back at Jay, confused by what he had said so Jay continued.

"I mean if we really are putting in complains here so I'll also let them know that you gambled and drank with the money the company gave you to buy us food and drinks the other day, remember?"

Jungwon's eyes widened after hearing everything, 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵?

"How do you know that?"
The oldest asked taken back by Jay's words.

"I have my ways. Anyways, I'll say this agian, let Jungwon leave."

"fine" the man said infuriated but decided to control himself.

"good. Let's get going wonnie, I'll make you some food hmm?"

Jungwon nodded smiling weakly.

"thank you hyung"

"no problem baby"

Jay smirked as he saw the younger's flustered face after hearing what he said to him.

After the two got back to the dorms, Jay made Jungwon some ramen and let the others know about everything.

"eat up and then you can sleep alright? Take a break from everything, I'll the staff know"

Thw younger couldn't help but cry at how Jay cared about him. He suddenly burst into crying making the older panic.

"whay happened? Are you okay?"

Jungwon just nodded and hugged Jay tightly, nuzzling his face into the
Older's hold.

"thank you for eveything hyung."

Jay smiled as he heard the younger's soft voice.

"thank you for being the best maknae and leader, Wonnie. You're so young yet matured when it comes to the group. There's no need to thank me"

Jay suddenly pulled Jungwon away and stared into his eyes in silence, the younger got flustered for real after seeing Jay's gaze on him and before he could say something the older pulled him into a sweat gentle kiss.

"I love you Jungwon"

"i- i love y-ou too hyung"

Jungwon hid his face with his hands in embarrassment while Jay just laughed at his adorable actions.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
- 𝙀𝙣𝙙 💌