💌 𝘴𝘩𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘺

Group: Straykids
Ship: Hyunlix [hyunjin x felix]
Genre: idk (゚ー゚?)

Group: StraykidsShip: Hyunlix [hyunjin x felix] Genre: idk (゚ー゚?)

𝙳𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝: Felix
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Hyunlix has always been the most favourite ship of stays. Though little do the fans know, Hyunlix are actually real. The two have been dating for two years now.
Even though the fans have always thought of Hyunjin being the top, it has been Felix all along.

Today Felix decided to do a live and maybe tell them about their relationship too. He put his phone on the table, near the tiny plant pot that belongs to his cute boyfriend.
He started the vlive and waved to the stays who had already started commenting over his looks and asking him how's he doing.

"hello stays!!"

ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ
"uhm where are the members? They are kinda busy i mean lino hyung, seungmin and han are gone for some kind of a shoot while chan and changbin hyung are working. Hyunjin? I think he went to a convenience store with jeongin to get himself some snacks, he loves the cheeze flavoured chips *laughs*"

"I've been doing good! I was thinking to tell you guys abou-"

Before Felix could continue the door opened revealing Hyunjin. The brunette didn't know that Felix was on a live, he lazily walked up to the blonde male and hugged him.
Felix chuckled hugging Hyunjin back.

"tired baby?"

"mhm. Me and innie got the others some stuff too, i bought you coke"

Hyunjin smiled as the other slid his fingers through his soft brown hair.
His eyes suddenly met with the phone lying infront of them. He got away from Felix's embrace and went towards it to get a closer look.
His eyes widened when he saw the live going on with a lot of comments dropping in.

"uhm l-lixie?"

"mhm?"

"You're d-doing a live?

"yup"

Felix smirked as he saw the nervous look on Hyunjin.

"You just called me baby though, what if the fans think we-"

Hyunjin whispered looking back at his boyfriend but before he could finish, the blonde pulled him into a kiss. He was shocked by the other's sudden action and wanted to pull back but gave in.

"lixie w-why would y-you do that? W-what will the f-fans think now?"

Hyunjin whispered again, feeling all flustered from the sweet kiss the two just shared.

"i wanted them to know."

Felix replied whilst putting Hyunjin's head on his lap and ruffling his hair.

"this what i wanted to tell everyone. Me and Hyunjin are dating but don't get your hopes too high, I'm the top"

Felix smirked at the last part while Hyunjin whined listening to his boyfriend reveal that too.

"yahh you didn't have to say that"

"why am i not dominant enough? Do you want something more"

Felix spoke in a deeper voice whislt smiling because he knew this would totally sent shivers to the other and he'll shut up, which actually worked!

"let's check the comments"

He got his phone into his hand and was about to reading the comments but then looked at Hyunjin. 

"jinnie?"

"mhm"

"You're anxious aren't you?"

"y-yeah. I mean if what they hate us.."

"they don't and baby even if they do, i promise it won't effect our relationship okay?"

"o-okay"

"and look most of them are happy"

Hyunjin also peeked a little from the side so the camera of the phone could still show him.

"they even like seeing you so flustered and shy because of me"

Hyunjin just whined and playfully slapped the blonde male's shoulder who was laughing at his cute actions.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
- 𝙀𝙣𝙙 💌