💌 𝘛𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 pt.1

Group: Enhypen
Ship: jaywon [Jay x Jungwon]
Genre: ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵘʳᵉ

Group: EnhypenShip: jaywon [Jay x Jungwon] Genre: ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵘʳᵉ

𝙳𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝: Jay
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Jungwon, an 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 year old, who's the leader as well as the 2nd maknae of the group. Enhypen debuted in 2020, at that time the boy was only 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. Even though he's very responsible when it comes to being the leader of his group, he's still the youngest after Niki.
Hybe's decision of making him a leader was good at he's a very responsible kid but being this young and taking care of the whole group can be extremely hard.

Lately Jungwon had been feeling sick and tired. He felt so stressed out because Enhypen just had their comeback, so many promotions, concert, fansigns and even making videos for fans had been going on.
He was definitely exhausted by everything. Carrying out his leader duties and responsibilities made it even more difficult.

Enha was currently in their dance room. The boys were filming for their dance practice of their new song.
They were on a break. The boys sat together laughing at eachother's stupid jokes. Jungwon on the other hand was a bit far away from them, lying on the hard cold floor. He felt tensed by everything. Jay noticed how the younger wasn't being his usual self but decided to give the other some space.
A few more minutes passed and this was it for Jungwon, he couldn't hold the pain in his body anymore.
He excused himself saying that he's just going to the restroom but instead went to his dance instructer who was on his phone outside the room.
Jay finally decided to follow the boy too, feeling worried because of the sad look the younger had on his face when he talked to them.

"uhm hyung c-can i talk to you please?"

Jungwon asked the instructor hesitantly who replied with a nod and a confused face.

"i-is it o-okay if i t-take a break? I f-feel really tired" he spoke again.

The instructor just looked at him all serious suddenly.

"no" he replied with a stern voice.

"p-please I'm r-really not f-feeling good. I f-feel pain everywh-ere"

Jay just stood behind the door, annoyed by the older's reply. He felt like interupting their convo but decided to listen first.

"i said no. A no means no, is that hard to understand jungwon? I don't care if you're tired or whatever. Its your job to be here, understand!?"

The man raised his voice in the end causing the younger boy to flinch a little by him.

"b-but"

"no buts. If you don't listen, I'll just tell the company to kick you out"

Jungwon just listened to the other with tears already falling down his pretty face.
That was it. Jay heard sniffles from the younger. He was totally not going to stand like that anymore.

"why aren't you letting him go?"

He spoke in a hard voice whilst walking towards.
Jungwon's eyes widened when he saw jay like that.

"h-hyung it's f-fine i-"

Jay just gave Jungwon a serious look and put his hand on the other's shoulder, pulling him closer.

The instructor on the other hand was totally pissed by Jay just bursting in like that.

"who do you think you are to talk to me like that huh?"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
- 𝙏𝙗𝙘 💌