💌 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 pt.1

Group: Ateez
Ship: seongjoong [Seonghwa x Hongjoong]
Genre: fluff (and angsty?:)

Group: Ateez Ship: seongjoong [Seonghwa x Hongjoong] Genre: fluff (and angsty?:)

𝙳𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝: Seonghwa
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Hongjoong and Seonghwa have been best friends since kindergarten though Seonghwa is two years older than Hongjoong, they still make a VERY cute duo.
Seonghwa had started to catch feelings for the younger, it's been 4 years now. The boy never really had any confidence to let the younger know so well they are still 𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴.

Hongjoong had the HUGEST crush on a guy named 𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘦 since highschool. The only problem was that this guy was the most popular one in his school and was most importantly NOT interested in 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴 like Hongjoong himself.
This whole disease called "𝘊𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩-𝘪𝘵𝘺" has turned him lowkey lovesick.
Though to make things even worse, 𝘚𝘪-𝘞𝘰𝘰, dae's bestfriend had found the red haired boy's diary and well ofcourse he had to show it to Kang dae. They laughed and mocked Hongjoong. It's been 3 years since Hongjoong graduated and this whole thing happened. He now goes to college but he still wasn't over Kang dae until... Two weeks ago.

Hongjoong had a glow up, a natural one if you may ask. When? Not so suddenly! It happened after how time slowly passed during these years. 

Kang dae decided to ask the younger out and Hongjoong agreed.
Seonghwa knew this was a VERY bad decision but decided not to say so.
He knew that Kang Dae was only using the younger as he had gotten popular now. He knew him VERY well

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲:
Seonghwa violently hit his alarm clock several times before finally loosing it and waking up from all the noise it was making.

"I'm going to throw this thing away later today, I swear!!"

He slowly got up from his bed and went to wash up to start his day.
The boy then grabbed his car keys and decided to go to a café.

.     .     .

𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘫𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨 was jamming to his favourite song while cleaning until he heard a knock on the door.
The red haired boy went to open the door and saw Seonghwa panting like crazy. Worried he quickly asked the older about what happened.

"hyung!? Are you alright?"

"huh? Ah yeah yeah i'm fine. Well not really. Uhm your nieghbor's dog was kinda chasing me? But nevermind"

Hongjoong laughed listening the the brunette and let him come inside.

"is there anything you need?"

"I actually came to show you something but I'm not sure if you'll like to see this joongie"

"hyunggg let me see!"

"are you sure?"

"yesss"

"alright uhm here"

Seonghwa pulled out his phone from his pocket and showed a picture of two people, a boy and a girl but it was literally just their backs.

"hyung. Are you serious? This is literally a picture of two people's backs. Is this why you were asking if i'd like it or not?"

Hongjoong giggled speaking.
The older boy on the other hand stood confused for a few seconds and then realized what the other meant.

"yeah well this- it's Kang dae!"

"so?"

"and another girl"

"anddd?" the younger just smiled.

"god- hongjoong that's literally kang dae with another girl!!"

"it might be his sister hyung"

"no Joongie you Don't get it, he's cheating on you"

"and how do you know?"

"thats a freaking proof in your hand right there"

"hyung, this picture doesn't explain anything. Its a pitcure of two people'z back. And how do you even know if they are dating?"

Hongjoong asked trying not to yell at the moment.

"because i saw them! I saw them kissing right infront of my eyes!"

"No hyung i don't believe this!!"

"HE's LITERALLY USING YOU HONGJOONG CAN'T YOU SEE?!"

"No he's not! You don't know anything! You've always hated the fact that i liked him! And when he finally likes me back, you're tryinh to ruin it for me!"

Hongjoong shouted back at the older who doesn't seemed to be any more convinced by him.

"HE IS! HE BULLIED YOU IN HIGHSCHOOL AND NOW WHEN YOU BECOME POPULAR HE WANTS TO BE WITH YOU?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT HYUNG? JUST LEAVE PLEASE"

"w-what?"

"LEAVE. JUST LEAVE!!"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
- 𝙏𝙗𝙘 💌