💌 𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

Group: Astro
Ship: Sanhyuck [Sanha x Minhuck (rocky)]
Genre:

Group: AstroShip: Sanhyuck [Sanha x Minhuck (rocky)]Genre:

dominant: Rocky
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Sanha tried to shrug off the pensive thoughts in his mind.

Rocky had been playing on his ps5 the whole day, not giving any attention to the younger. The brunette hated the fact that Minhyuck was hardly even listening to him or paying attention to whatever he was doing. Not that he's an attention-seeker or something but he loves talking and letting others know about even the most random things. He feels happy in doing so, it's a way of having himself feel light and comforts him.

He choped the vegetables, that sat beside the cutting board, one by one.
After being done, he put it in the ramen was making and waited for a while. Happy that he's finally done, he got two bowls and took it to the gaming room where Rocky sat.

𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬

Now this wasn't any kind of a knock. The boy had to bowls in his hands so used his feet to bang the door a little so the noise could get to Minhyuk.

"hyung!! Open the door please"

No answer.

"HYUNGGG!!!!"

The boy screamed off his lungs and Minhuck finally heard his voice through his headphones.

"Yeah?"

"PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR"

. . .

The door opened about 10 seconds later revealing Rocky who had a very annoyed look on his face.

"wae?"

"can you stop disturbing me?"

"I'm not... I just made dinner and as you were here i decided to bring it here" Sanha spoke clearly upset by the older's harsh way of talking.

"I'm not hungry"

"what do you mean? You were literally the one who asked me to make ramen. Please eat it"

Minhyuck just sighed, a bit pissed by the younger but decided to just say nothing. He grabbed one of the bowls and put it aside on the grayish table a bit far where his gaming set up was done so no accident could happen.

He put his headset back on. All focused on to the game.

Sanha pouted as he felt upset by earlier. He just quietly ate as he watched Minhyuck play.

Feeling a bit bored afterwards he was thinkinh to talk to the other about literally anything.

"OH! Hyung! Do you you what Seungmin did yesterday? Everyone laughed so hard!"

Minhuck just glanced at Sanha before putting his gaze on the computer of his again.

".... Hyung? Do you wanna hear?"

No reply once again.

Sanha decided to shut up. Maybe Minhuck is tired of him.

. . .

Not being able to stay quiet any longer, the boy decided speak again.

"hyungggg I'm bore-"

"ughh Sanha can you not? I've been trying to concentrate on this game and you're ruining it for me"

"but-"

"shit! See i lost because of you! Now i'll have to start again"

Rocky spoke in a harsh way. Now Sanha couldn't hold back his tears anymore and burst out of the room crying. Rocky heard soft sobs leaving from the other's mouth as he ran out following him.

"Sanha-shii! Why are you crying?"

He asked honestly worried but at the same time being dumb enough to not realize it's his fault.
He gently pulled the younger into a hug and rubbed his back.

"what happened?"

Sanh was totally taken back by the fact that the older still didn't get he's the reason the brunette's crying.
He just didn't speak for a few minutes still in the same position though.

Minhyuck then dragged him towards the living room. Sitting on the couch, still in a hug, finally it hit Munhyck
He pulled away from the other, staring into his red puffy eyes.

"it's because of me isn't it?"

Sanha didn't speak instead a sob left his mouth.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry for being so mean to you. I was so busy in those stupid games, i didn't realize i was hurting you. Can you forgive me?"

"d-do you p-promise to listen to m-me? A-and give me c-cuddle t-too?"

Minhyuck smiled at the his boyfriend, nodding in agreement.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
- 𝙀𝙣𝙙 💌