💌 𝘗𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 pt.2

Group: P1harmony
Ship: Keeho x Jiung
Genre: cute/fluff

After a few minutes Keeho came ou with another paper bag and the two went to eat something

"I'm so full!"

"same, I ate too much but i think that teokbokki was totally worth it"

"yesss!! Anways do we have to go somewhere else? I mean this isn't the way home"

"actually, yes"

"where?"

"you'll know soon"

Jiung just pouted whilst looking outside knowing Keeho won't tell him even if he asks again.

"we're here! I just wanted to visit this park that's why"

Jiung got off the car along with Keeho. The boy looked around and saw the park. Nostalgia.

"this is the park where we first went out as trainees!"

"yup"

The two sat down together on a bench near the huge tree.
That's when Keeho suddenly held out the younger's hand and placed the paper bag he got.

"huh?"

"open it. I got something for you"

"really!?"

"mhm"

Jiung smiled and excitedly opened it looking at what the older got him.
It was the multi-coloured pastel hoodie and pink skirt.
Shocked the boy looked up to see Keeho smiling wide.

"h-hyung"

"do you like it?"

"i- how did you know?"

"You really think i wouldn't know after i saw the way you looked at this outifit? Or maybe the time i found a cute pink top in you closet and you replied saying it was for your sister. I then remembered you don't even have a sister"

Jiung just looked down feeling extremely embarrassed. His cheeks had pink full on display too.
Keeho just smirked and lifted the younger's face pulling him into a soft kiss right on the lips.

Jiung's eyes widened as he felt the other's lip's on his. He just gave in though, couldn't help not to kiss Keeho back.

Pulling away Keeho just stared at the younger while Jiung just looked away being all embarrassed.

"maybe i got another secret reveales too. Jiung ahh I love you but the question is, do you love me too?"

Jiung slowly nodded still blushing making the older smile again.

"Anddd will you be my boyfriend?"

Jiung looked at Keeho and then smiled softly.

"y-yes"

"then let's go tell the others this good news hmm?"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
- 𝙀𝙣𝙙 💌