💌 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭

Group: Ateez
Ship: Seongjoong
Genre: angst

𝘐s there ever been a person in your life who makes you feel like living to your fullest? Someone who always makes you smile

𝘐s there ever been a person in your life who makes you feel like living to your fullest? Someone who always makes you smile. Every word coming out of their mouth would make you feel more calm then ever. A someone who lights up your whole world?

Seonghwa has a that someone too. Correction: 𝘩𝘢𝘥

Hongjoong, a boy that came into Seonghwa's life by pure "accident" but to him it felt like fate.

Hongjoong and Seonghwa became friends when the younger found him in the worst condition ever, he was drunk and was babbling the most random words. The friendship slowly turned into love when they two started catching feelings for eachother. The black haired male confessed to Hongjoong at their favourite park and that's when the two got into a real relationship.

It is true that Hongjoong turned Seonghwa's not upside down but totally downside up. If only the older could see him one more time just once more.

He can't though.
He knows he can't.

Hongjoong passed away in a car accident. He was actually with Seonghwa at that time. The two were so excited to go on a ice crean date but it was unfortunate that a drunk man came driving really fast and hit on the side where Hongjoong sat.

This is his regret. This is Seonghwa's regret. He still wishes that he was in place of Hongjoong. He wishes the could've died instead of the love of his life, instead of Hongjoong.

Hongjoong stayed with Seonghwa during his worst times, made him smile, made him feel calm, made him feel to always live like there's no tomorrow, if only he knew that there really isn't a tomorrow.

"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥. 𝘑𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Inspired by: Angel - Chanmina
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
- 𝙀𝙣𝙙 💌