💌 𝘉𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘦 - 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯

Group: Xdinary Heroes
Ship: Jooyeon x Gaon
Genre: ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵘʳᵉ

Group: Xdinary HeroesShip: Jooyeon x Gaon Genre: ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵘʳᵉ

𝘈 knock on Jooyeon's door startled him. He was trying to make his phone fly on airplane mode. Don't ask why, this boy is always upto something dumb and stupid like him ^^

He sighed and went to open the door just to see his bestfriend and roommate waving whilst smiling.

"can i come in now?"

"well this is your apartment too so obviously ode"

Seungmin chuckled as he came in. He looked cute with his some pink hair in braids and the other being left free.

"what were you upto?" the other asked.

"uhm trying to make my phone fly..."

"on what?"

"airplane mode?"
Jooeyeon spoke rubbing the back of his neck with a tiny chuckle.
O.de on the other hand just facepalmed himself .

"seriously?"

"wha- i was bored ok? Oh and whats that?"

Seungmin kind of got nervous all of a sudden making the other confused.

"uhm nothing you need. Its just a book i got."

"nerd"

"hey! I have to go out now but whatever you do NEVER touch this alright?"

Jooyeon shrugged.

"I'm being serious"

"yeah yeah i get boss"

Seungmin smiled and put the book in his room.

"aren't you going to eat?"

"uhm I'm actually going out with my boyfriend today"

Jooeyeon wiggled his eyebrows trying to tease the other which was successfully done.

"ohhh alright. Enjoy!"

"thanks!!" Seungmin waved his he got out while Jooyeon sighed being borex already.

"what to do now..."

The boy just decided to play on his PlayStation for a while until he got bored with that too. That was until he got an idea____  to check the book. Why would the other not allow him anyway when he always allows him to touch his stuff?

He went to the other's bedroom and searched through his bookshelf.

"aha! Got it!"

He pulled out the book and read what the title says.

"𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴"

Ha what kind of a book even is this?

He took the book to his room and went through different pages reading the weird looking text in his mind. That was only until another page really caught his eyes.

"that's a demon? Woah he's handsome! Haha"

He laughed to himself before reading out the text aloud without noticing.

"what does that eve- ahhh!"

Too much light appeared in the boy's room scaring him.

After being passed out for about 10 minutes the boy finally opened up his eyes. Looking around he just saw that everything was messed up.

"h-how did happen-"

"Maybe I would know" a deep voice came from behind startling the boy.

He gasped and slowly turned around to see boy standing infront of him.

He was wearing black clothes. He had long hair well atleast till his shoulders. Some part of it was braides while other was open. It was black from the top and red from the bottom.
The man infront of him was smirking and he also had a little red-ish eyes.

Jooyeon stared at the other boy without saying a word. He was scared by him but damn that demon looked so HOT to him.

"look i know I'm hot but if you keep on staring it'll make me want to do things to you"

The demon broke the silence smirking a little which made the other boy feel butterflies. He quickly looked away as a red colour started appearing on his face.

The demon made his way closer to the Jooyeon and the human tried to back off a little lowkey scared for his life.

The demon held his chin and made him look at him.

"what's your name?" he asked.

"j-jooy-yeon"

The demon smirked.

"I'm Gaon. Now tell me why you called me here."

"b-but i n-never did?" the male spoke totally confused.

"the book."

"h-huh?"

"the words you read fron that book was for a spell to release me Jooyeon. And so here i am. Now I'm hungry snd its been quiet long since i had a human, good day huh?"

Gaon, the demon spoke giving the younger a evil smile.

Jooyeon's eyes widened.

"n-no p-please don't k-ill m-me"

The boy yelled out and tears were already on display that's until the demon laughed and spoke again.

"chill. I ain't eating you, the only reason is that you're cute."

"t-thanks?" Jooyeon was so red now.

Did a terrifying creature just complement him?

"Now, do something to entertainment me or I might get bored and will end up actually having you for dinner"

"w-what d-do you want m-me to d-do?"

"hmm maybe say yes to my next question."

"w-what question?"

"𝘉𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘦."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
- 𝙀𝙣𝙙 💌