💌 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘻𝘺

Group: straykids
Ship: Hyunho [hyunjin x minho]
Genre: cute/comedy?

Group: straykids Ship: Hyunho [hyunjin x minho]Genre: cute/comedy?

𝙳𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝: Minho

Hyunjin just came back from buying groceries and when he finally opens the main door after several different stressful tries. Putting the groceries in the kitchen floor he decides to see his boyfriend first. The brunette smiles as his feet take him away.
Coming in the tv launch, he gets to see Minho taking out the cells from their wall clock. This leads him ti confusion as he just put those new cells into the clock so why was the older taking them out of it?

"Min Hyung!!" he smiles as he gently hugs the other, who hugs him back.

"baby when did you come?"

"just now... Why are you taking these cells out? Are they not working? I put them in yesterday..."

"oh.. Actually, these are working"

Confused, Hyunjin looks upto the other and asks

"then why are you taking them out? Put them back in"

Minho smirks before speaking.

"no baby, can't do"

"whyyy? Just put it in already"

Hyunjin whines still confused.

"well you don't understand"

The younger just tilts his head a little giving Minho a wave of the feeling to toucj and pinch his cute boyfriend but he has self control.

"you really wanna know?

"mhm"

"the reason i took these out is so we can live in this moment forever get it?"

Now I'm not sure if y'all ever get the urge to kill or slap someone for how dumb they sound but Hyunjin was very much having this urge after hearing the older's stupid joke.

"are you for real?" hyunjin asks giving a grin to the other.

"yeahhh" Minhk replies wiggling his eyebrows.

"get out"

"wha-"

"no, you come in when you learn not to be so cheezy and make stupid jokes hyung alright?"

"yahh babe comeon why are you mad at something like this?"

"you literally wasted my time for such a dumb joke and it was too cheezy now bu-bye"

Hyunjin giggled as he pushed Minho out and closes the door before the other could get in.

"NO WAIT- hyunjin!!"

The brunette laughed his ass off by getting to see his dom's face.

"You'll regret this i swear!!"

. . . 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 . . .

The door opened revealing a VERY annoyed Minho. Who opened the door? Ofcourse a still half asleep Hyunjin who had fallen asleep totally forgetting to let his boyfriend come in.

"oh jinnie you're in so much trouble!!"

Alrights STAY, let's wish Hyunjin a safe and NOT such a soundly journey (if you know what i mean :)))

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
- 𝙀𝙣𝙙 💌