💌 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 pt.2

Group: Ateez
Ship: Seongjoong [Seongwha x Hongjoong]
Genre: angst?/ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ⁱˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ⁱˢᵗᵍ ˡᵒˡ

Group: AteezShip: Seongjoong [Seongwha x Hongjoong] Genre: angst?/ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ⁱˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ⁱˢᵗᵍ ˡᵒˡ

It's been exactly two weeks ever since Hongjoong stopped talking to his best friend, Seongwha.

He's been feeling a bit uncomfortable around Kang dae nowdays.
For some reason the boy gets weird vibes from the other. Thinking that Seongwha's words have really just gotten into his mind makes him shrug off those uneasy thoughts each time.

The red haired boy works at a coffee shop. Just a like another normal day Hongjoong decided to go work except the not so normal thing about this day was thay Seongwha hadn't payed him any visit like he used before their arguement.

"Good Afternoon Sihyun Noona"

"Oh Hongjoong! Hi! You're a bit early today? doesn't you shift start at 1 pm hmm?"

"yes but i actually had a day off today so i decided to come early and I enjoy working here anyways so yeah!"

The younger smiled as he spoke making his boss smile too.
Sehyun nodded as she signaled him to help her too.

. . .

It had been one hour already since Hongjoong had started his "early" shift. The boy hummed whilst getting out a strawberry cheeze cake a customer had ordered.
He carefully prepared everything.

"hongjoong-ah"

"yes noona?"

"can you please go to counter i need to get done with something"

"sure!"

Hongjoong made his way to the counter and that's when his eyes fell upon two girls and boys. What he saw made him feel like wanting to run away and delete himself from the entire universe. 𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘦, his so called "boyfriend" kissing... a girl and smiling right after?

𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨.

"u-uh Noona?"

"yes joong?"

"i- i'm sorry i n-need to go"

"huh? What happ-"

Just before Sihyun could finish her sentence the boy had already disappeared. Confused and worried but she decided to give the other some space because there was probably a reason for why he ran away like this... Right?

Yes. Yes, there was a reason.

Hongjoong sat down near the pond with tiny fishes in it.
He tried to catch all the breath that he had lost from running away like that.
The boy had nothing but tears running down his rosy pink cheeks.

He reached out to his pocket and looked for if he had a tissue paper because he's nose was definitely running from all the crying.

"f-fuck. I don't even have a freaking tissue paper! I HATE YOU HONGJOONG YOU ARE STILL THE UGLY KID EVERYONE HATED"

He screamed his lungs out crying out loud in the end.

"SHUT UP HONGJONG! YOU MAY BE AN IDIOT BUT DEFINITLY NOT UGLY"

Flinching from the sudden reply, the short boy looked behind to see no one else but Park Seongwha himself.
The older had a serious yet calm face. He stood right infront of him handing him a tissue paper.

"Are you going to take or not?"

Trembling a little, the younger grabbed the tissue from Seongwha.

. . .

Hongjoong and Seongwha sat on the grass. Silence had taken over ever since Seongwha came.

"h-hyung"

"hmm?"

"I'm s-sorry"

Before the brunette could even turn his head towards the younger boy he was suddenly disturbed by a tight hug from the other.

"I'm s-sorry for a-always t-troubling y-ou. Sorry f-for always a-annoying you. S-Sorry for g-getting you into s-tupid things. Sorry f-for n-ever listening. I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING H-HYUNG"

Seongwha smiled as he felt Hongjoong's soft face nuzzling into his neck. His trembling yet pretty soft voice speaking to him.
He truly missed the younger.

"Joong, look at me"

Hongjoong slowly looked up as he felt the other lifting his head with his hands too.

"always troubling me, maybe sometimes annoying me, getting me into stupid stuff, never listening but that's the best thing! The best things about Hongjoong. Do you know how much you hurt me by just crying like thia hmm? You're truly an idiot. My idiot yeah?"

Hongjoong looked down again feeling shy and knowing that his cheeks are probably more pink than before.

"you know I'll be here right? 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳, I promise."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
- 𝙀𝙣𝙙 💌