💌 𝘋𝘶𝘮𝘣

Group: NCT
Ship: markhyuck [mark x haechan (donghyuck)
Genre: angst/fluff

Group: NCT Ship: markhyuck [mark x haechan (donghyuck) Genre: angst/fluff

The dreamies were in a middle of woods for their camping trip.
Mark and Donghyuck were supposed to be the other members but due to Donghyuck running away and Mark running after him, the two were currently in the middle of no where. Yes, they are lost.

"Haechan!! You should'nt have run away like that, now look we're both lost because of you!"

Haechan just pouted at the older before smiling and touching a weird blue coloured flower.

"Hyung loosen up a little! Look how pretty this place is!"

"yes but how do we go back? The members are probably worried"

Just as Mark was about scold the younger more his eyes diverted to a tree which was a from a little distancr and that's when Mark saw the most scary creature ever, a brown bear!

"hyuck listen to me! Quickly lay down and when i say 𝘨𝘰 stop breathing until i say 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 ok?"

Donghyuck just tilted his head givibg the most confused look ever.

"Just do what i say ok baby? I'll explain it later now be quick!! And do not make a noise"

Mark whispered and they both layed on the grass.

. . . "Go"

. . . "hyuckie, stop"

Mark whispered the words and slowly opened his eyes but not too much incase of danger still followibg the two.

"thank god!"

"what happened though?"

"a bear! I saw a bear and it could come to us anytime thats why i had us holding our breath, pretending we're totally dead"

"lol" Donghyuck laughed.

"What's their to lol about? We could've gotten killed by the bear!"

"hyunggg but we didn't right?"

"You're seriously too much to take in right now."

mark spoke rolling his eyes.

"we gotta leave before that brown bear comes back"

*gasp* "It was a brown bear!? Nooo i really wanted to see one! Hyung its all yout fault we had to pretend being dead or i could've seen the bear!"

Mark just looked at the younger in disbelief.

"seriously? How dumb are you haechan? That could've ended so bad! Don't forget we're stuck here in the middle of nowhere and its all your fault! How can you be so careless huh? The members must be so worried right now but all you always do is out our lives to so much risk! I can't believe i decided to run after you all the way just so you dont get lost. I wish it saw you, it would've been better if the bear saw you alive!"

Mark yelled at the younger not looking at his face rather staring at the pathway leading to more turns and who knows which one is the right and the wrong one.
His brain hadn't really processed the words he had said yet until he heard sobs coming from the other.

He looked behind just too see the younger male hanging his head low and trying to whipe the incontrollable tears that kept coming down to his pretty face. The sight froze Mark for a second as he remembered how angrily the words came out of his mouth and what he had said to haechan in the end.

"i- I'm s-sor-ry h-hyung. I'm s-so st-stu-pid. I sh- should h-ha-ve n-never r-ran a-away like... L-like that. I-its a- all m-my fault we...we g-got l-lost"

Mark's heart sand as he saw the younger talk like that. He wanted to his himself so much after realizing what he had said to haechan.

"hyuckie I'm sorry! I didn't mean that! I just got so frustrated that i let my anger take over me-"

"n-no h-hyung d-don't s-say t-that. I k-know I'm a-annoying a-and dumb! It w-would h-have been s-so much better i-if i w-wasn't in t-the group"

"hyuckie no! I- I'm the one who even dumber! I shouldn't have screamed at you like that! I promise i didn't mean any of it! You have no idea how much nct needs you! You're heachan! The sunshine of the group! don't cry"

Mark placed small kiss on the other male's forehead, pulling him into his embrace while carassing his back.

"we'll get out of here together yeah? We can do this"

Just as donghyuck was about to speak they heard familiar voices calling their names.

"Mark! Haechan! finally! Do you guys even know how much you got us worried! I swear i-"

Jeno was ready to scold the two so much then they could've ever imagined until jaemin interupted.

"nono calm down! we just found them, they were probably so scared. Haechannie are you alright?"

"y-yeah i was just scared and so"

Donghyuck looked down in embarrassment while jaemin smiled.

"its okay, let's go now"

Whilst going back Mark spoke into the younger's ear.

"Why would you lie?"

"because jaemin would've probably killed you if he got to know the real reason and i know for sure even jeno couldn't have controlled him"

Haechan laughed.

"I'm sorry baby" Mark spoke still feeling bad.

"its alrighttt lets forget about it"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
- 𝙀𝙣𝙙 💌