💌 𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 pt. 1

Group: NCT Dream
Ship: jihyuck [jisung x haechan]
Genre: angst/fluff
Requested by: iluvkeeho

Group: NCT Dream Ship: jihyuck [jisung x haechan] Genre: angst/fluff Requested by: iluvkeeho

𝚍𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝: jisung.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Haechan was feeling very nervous.
This isn't anything new to him though.

Everyday feels like hell.

Why? Well because his life is quiet unfortunate. He lost his parents at the age 15, his brother abandoned him at the age of 16 and guess what? Now he's stuck at his aunt's house who treats him like shit. What's even more worse is that he has a bully too. Way to make everything even more worse right?

He walked through the corridor hoping to not meet up with the one and only, Jisung.

The boy grabbed onto the end of his hoodie tightly as he walked. He was scared, damn scared.

"𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘸𝘢𝘵!"

Donghyuck had accidentally bumped into someone and his weal body was the only one which fell on the cold hard floor. The other was still fine.

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺, 𝘪 𝘻𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵-"

He was about to complete his sentence until he looked up and to his horror, there he was. Right in front was Jisung.

The other raised a brow as he saw that the person who bumped into was donghyuck.

"𝘈𝘩𝘩 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘶𝘩?"

"𝘐- 𝘪'𝘮 𝘳-𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴-𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘫𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘪 𝘴-𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘭-𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥!" - Donghyuck tried defending himself full on terrified.

"𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵." Jisung smirked at the last two words sending shivers to the younger.

"𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳?"

"𝘕𝘖! 𝘐 𝘮-𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘱-𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘐- 𝘪 𝘱-𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘵-𝘵𝘰 𝘯-𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘱 𝘪𝘯- 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘺-𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭-𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦-𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢-𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯"

Jisung sighed rolling his eyes.

"𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺. 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦"