💌 𝘗𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 pt.1

Group: P1harmony
Ship: keeho x jiung
Genre: idk T^T maybe cute?

Group: P1harmonyShip: keeho x jiung Genre: idk T^T maybe cute?

Dominant: 𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚑𝚘
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Jiung, a member of P1harmony. All the members are really close to eachother and know eachother' s secrets too. Well, that's atleast what everyone thinks.
Jiung has a secret, one that nobody but only his best friend, Theo knows.
Though Jiung has told the members about everything but this one secret.
He's just worried for if the members would accept him this way or not.

Jiung likes pink and most of all, pink skirts! He prefers wearing pastel coloured outfits a LOT over the masculine type clothes.

Today was like just another normal day. The members woke up early, got dressed, had breakfast and were currently deciding on who'd go to the mall with keeho.

"Hyung me and seob have a shoot to attend so we can't com with you" instak spoke.

Keeho nodded and looked over to the other three boys standing infront of him. He saw Theo whispering something into Soul's ear and Jiung smiling at his phone.

"uhh guys?"

"huh? Oh I think I'll be staying home, i don't feel like going out" - Theo

"Soul?"

Soul just made an incorehent noise making Keeho literally facepalm himself. Soul, the "weird" one can never give off good answers (lol)

"nevermind I'll just go alone"

"Wait hyung Jiung can go with you"

"w-what?" - Jiung.

Liking pink skirts might not be the only secret here. Maybe liking Keeho was also a secret but as for this one, all four other members except for Keeho knew about.
Jiung looked over to Theo with blushing cheeks whislt the other just smirked looking back at him.

"oh! Are you free Jiung?"

"uhm yeah I'll go with you"

"alright then."

. . .

The car ride to the mall was a bit awkward for Jiung but he was enjoying it too. The two put on their favourite songs and sang along.
Without even noticing Jiung had fallen asleep.

"Cute" the older mumbled as he took a glance at the other boy.

. . .

"Jiung"

"mhm"

"wake up, we're here"

The younger slowly got up and rubbed his eyes.
The two made their way in and visited a few stores. As Keeho asked the price of a certain shirt he saw Jiung decided to just look around and that's when his eyes fell upon a cute multi-coloured pastel hoodie paired with a pink skirt.

"that's so pretty" he mumbled.

"what's so pretty?"

Jiung flinched and gasped after hearing Keeho's voice.

"yahh don't scare me like that!!"

The black haired boy just chuckled anf replied.

"Sorry! Is there something you like?"

"h-huh? No"

Jiung's looked over to the outfit again but then quickly repiled with a "no" as he didn't want to let Keeho know. He'll probably think that he's gross.

"sure?"

"yup! Can we please get something to eat now? I'm hungry"

The younger whined.

"alright okay let's go"

Keeho spoke as he ruffled the Jiung's fluffy hair.

"I just have to do one more thing. Can you wait outside for me?"

"yeahhh"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
- 𝙏𝙗𝙘 💌