💌 𝘗𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨

Group: TXT
Ship: beomgyu × Taehyun
Genre: comedy-ish fluff?

Group: TXT Ship: beomgyu × Taehyun Genre: comedy-ish fluff?

𝙳𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝: Taehyun

Beomgyu scrolled through tiktok as he watched what trends are going viral at the moment.
A certain video really caught his eyes though.

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘱 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?

Curious the boy searched for it more. Over one billion had already searched for it. Knowing how famous it is, Beomgyu decided to look more for more of these.
He got really amused by the ones people did infront of their partners.
Finding it funny, the brunette decided to try it infront of Taehyun, his boyfriend. He knew how Tae doesn't really care about much stuff unless he gets jealous so being the mischievous Beomgyu he is, he made up his mind to actually do it.

Taehyun had totally thrown himself on the beige coloured couch that was placed in their living room. He had his eyes glued to his phone until Beomgyu came in humming a song.
The boy didn't really care as Beomgyu's always doing something stupid. He just went back on staring at his phone.

"hello MOA! Today I'll be doing a new challenge yayyy! I saw how it was all over tiktok so wanted to do it as well"

Beomgyu had already started to record on his phone.
He played the song and decided to get over with. Taehyun on the other was a bit confused but then it hit him. He knew where this was going. I mean, it isn't that he lives under a rock or is it, ofcourse he know's about the "wap challenge" .

The older layed on the ground and was about to do the dance move but before he could, Taehyun got up and dragged the boy from the sight of the camera placed infront.

"yahh! Kang Taehyun!! I was finally gonna do the move"

Beomgyu whined but it didn't even take him a second to start laughing.
Taehyun just stared at the other biting his inner cheek.

The brunette layed on the ground laughing as hard as he could. He couldn't really control it himself from doing so. His boyfriend couldn't hold the poker face any longer too and gave in, he smiled.

"baby you really like to be in trouble huh?" Taehyun spoke which after hearing properly, quickly made beomgyu stop and his eyes widened.

"what d-do you m-mean?"

"don't play innocent love, be ready for the consequences now!!"

Beomgyu tried to get up and run away. Fortunately he succeeded but the forutune didn't last for too long because as the boy backed away, he was quickly stopped by the wall behind and just before he could do something else, he was trapped by Kang Taehyun himself.

Now my dear MOA, let's wish Beomgyu to be doing well :D

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
- 𝙀𝙣𝙙 💌