6

valgavira:  I have some good news! With a little help, I own dance studio

valgavira:  I have some good news! With a little help, I own dance studio. We are still working on it, making some changes and many more. I promise, that I am really working on it and putting the hard work. Next week it could be done and I can finally start planning. The price will not be high. I want everyone to join and have fun. I am not doing this for money. If you are interested dm me and I will tell you the price, address and details. First course will be for 10 people. If you don't get in, don't worry. I will make sure, you're in the second and if not, then you will be in third and so on. I will be in contact with you guys. I will try to respond to everyone. Hope to see some of you there. If there is not going to be much people, I will text you and we can meet more times then just once. Don't be afraid to dm me even if you're not good at dancing or starting. I can give you some tips and help you out. I am here for you guys. Even if you don't want to join my course I can still give you an advice. And don't worry if you aren't from Spain or UK. I will be doing online courses too, if you guys want. I just want you to have fun.

❤️ 372 893

Comments on this post are turned off