46

I woke up sooner than the boys so I made them breakfast. I went to wake them up. I started with Gavi, he doesn't take so long to wake up.

"Hi lil bro, good morning" I said and I gently touched him.

"Hi sis, good morning" he got up and hugged me.

"I made you breakfast. It's downstairs."

"Thank you so much" he smiled and went downstairs.

Now it was the hardest part to wake up Pedri, it's always harder.

"Good morning mi amor" I gave him a kiss.

"Mhm" he mumbled and turned on other side.

"Come on, wake up"

"Uuh" he mumbled again and still nothing.

"You know that sometimes it's really difficult to wake you up? You always take like 30 minutes to wake up."

"Shh please" he said.

"Don't shush me" I said and I layed next to him. He turned around again just so he can cuddle me. "Come on Pedri."

"Mm" he mumbled and I gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"I made you breakfast. Gavi is eating there alone, come on."

"Few more minutes" he mumbled and put his arm around my waist.

"Wake up now or I am going to tickle you."

"No."

"Okay, fine" I started tickling him.

"Aah" he yelled and woke up. "Okay, I am up" he got out of the bed.

I came to him and I gave him a kiss. We went downstairs and Gavi was waiting on us.

"What took you so long?" he smiled.

"Him" I said and I went to sit.

"Morning bro" Pedri came to him and hugged him.

"Good morning."

"Do we have any plans for today?" I asked.

"We all could go training together or just play football" Pedri said.

"Of course I am in" Gavi smiled.

"I am in too, because I don't have any better plan."

We ate our food and we got dressed. We watched half of movie and then we went to football ground. We trained together and we had so much fun. It was really nice.
I went home after that and Pedri spend more time with Gavi. I thought that I could go see Dani and Bells, so I brought a gifts for both of them and went Daniela's house.

"Hii, I didn't expected you here" Dani happily said and hugged me.

"Hi. Pedri is with Gavi so I thought that I could go see you. I haven't talked to you for a bit. And I am so sorry about that."

"It's okay. Come in."

"So how are you?" I asked her.

"It's difficult right now."

"Why? What happened?"

"Well, I was dating a nice guy, but when I showed him my daughter he broke up with me. But you know, my daughter is my first priority, she is the only thing I have."

"I am so sorry to hear that. You know that you have me. I will be always here for you. And I have something for you and Bells."

"You didn't have to. That's so sweet. I really appreciate how much you are helping me."

"Wait, that's just for Bells, you have there present too."

"Noo- Val. I can't take it. I mean the dress is beautiful, but I can't take it."

"You can, please. And I have more than that. If you're free, you can call your friends and go to the club, go get yourself a man that loves kids and you deserve."

"You know that almost everyone left me when I had Isabella. I just have you and Eva."

"Go on, call her if she can go with you. I will look after your daughter. Don't worry, I already had her couple times. But don't forget that you can't drink"I said and I smiled at Dani.

"You know that I don't drink..."

"Oh, yeah. I am so sorry, I forgot that you're dad was alcoholic and abusive man. I am truly sorry."

"It's fine. Thank you Val for the gifts and everything" she was really happy and she hugged me.

After some time Daniela went downstairs.

"Look at mommy, isn't she pretty?" I said and looked at Bells. She smiled and reached her arm.

Daniela picked her daughter up. "Will you be a good girl for mommy? Yeah? You can't be too harsh on auntie Val."

"Haha, we will be fine. If anything I will call you. Get home safe please and take care of yourself."

"Thank you Val" she hugged me and gave me Isabella.

After midnight Dani came home and I got back home too.