72

Back to Valeria:

At 2 in the morning Val came to our bedroom crying. Pedri turned the lamp on.

"What's going sweetheart?" I picked her up.

"Mommy" she hugged me.

"Aww, baby. You had a nightmare?" I asked her and she shaked her head.

"Do you want to sleep with us?" Pedri asked her.

"Please" she said and looked at me and I whipped her tears of her face.

"Alright, lay in the middle then, so me and daddy can protect you from both sides."

"Thank you mommy and daddy."

"Now sleep our little princess" Pedri said and kissed her. "Good night my beautiful girls" he kissed me.

"Good night mis amores" I said and I kissed Val.

"Good night mommy and daddy."

I woke up sooner and I carefully went to the kitchen to make breakfast. After a while Pedri joined me. He hugged me from behind.

"How did you sleep mi amor?" I turned to him and he kissed me.

"I slept well, what about you?"

"I would sleep a bit more, but I just couldn't."

"Here is your breakfast" I said and I kissed him.

"Thank you my love."

"Mommy ? Daddy? " Val called us.

"Mi amor we are in the kitchen" I yelled.

"Good morning mommy and daddy."

"Good morning sweetie" Pedri said and kissed her.

"Good morning mi princesa" she came to me and I kissed her. "Come here, I will help you get on the hair and I will give you breakfast."

"Okay mommy" she said happily.

I picked her up and I put her on the chair. I give her breakfast and Pedri smiled at us.

"I have a training so I should go get ready."

"Of course. Val do you want to go to the beach with me ?"

"Yes mommy."

"Okay" I sat next to her. I was playing with her hair while she was eating.
When she was done, I dressed her and we went to the beach.

valgavira:  Our precious princess 👑😍

👤pedri

️ 893 973  

Comments on this post are turned off

Val accidentally bumped into some guy.

"Hey! Watch it, you little brat! Look at my shirt! It's all ruined because of you!" he yelled at her.

I wasn't looking, I had to grab her things.

"I am sorry sir."

"Next time watch where you're going! Clumsy kid! You ugly little shit. Now my date is ruined because of you! Now get lost!" he yelled at her again.

I saw a dude yelling at her, so I ran to Val. Val was crying, she ran to hide behind me.

"Excuse me? Why are you so rude to her? She didn't mean to bump into you" I wasn't looking who that was, my full attention had my daughter. I picked her up. "Don't cry my baby" I kissed her on her head.

"Valeria?" I heard the familiar voice.

"Jake?"

"This brat is yours?"

"You did not just said that to my daughter ! You're so lucky that she  is here with me. If she wasn't, I would punch you for saying that right now. How dare you speak to her like this?! She's just a child" I  went away with Val in my arms. She felt really sad. "Mi amor, what's going on? Why the sad face?" Jake was talking to me, but we left. I didn't want to speak with him.

"Mommy, I am sorry ."

"You don't have to apologize princess, it wasn't really your fault. Don't be sad about it, okay? Wanna get some ice cream?" I gave her a toy and I kissed her on her cheek.

We arrived home and Pedri was already there.

"Hola my girls" he said and hugged us.

"Hola dada" Val said with sad voice. I put Val down and she went to her room.

"What's going on? Did you yelled at her or what?"

"No, I wouldn't yelled at her, she accidentally bumped into Jake and he yelled at her. She's sad about it and I also think that she's tired. I will go put her to bed."

"He what?!" Pedri got mad a bit. "Okay, I will come there in few seconds."

"Vali are you tired?" I asked her.

"Yes mommy."

"Okay, let me tuckle you into bed."

"Sweet dreams mi princesa" I kissed her.

I was reading her a book. Pedri came to give her a kiss.

"Sleep well mi amor" he kissed her on her forehead.

"Thank you dada" she smiled at him.

Pedri noticed that I needed to get a drink, so he took the book and started reading instead of me.
After a while he went to our bedroom.

"I feel old saying this, but do you want to take a nap with me?"

"Haha, yes. I guess we are old now."

After some time I woke up and Pedri was still sleeping. Val came to me and I helped her with my one hand to get on the bed and we were cuddling.
When Pedri woke up, we decided to play with Val and basically we just focus on her having fun all day.