26

I went to Pedri's house next morning and got him breakfast.

"Hi mi amor. What you're doing here?" he said and was still in his pyjamas.

"Hi, surprise! I brought you breakfast."

"You're my sweetheart. Thank you. I will go get dressed and I will come here" he said and kissed me.

He got upstairs and I started cleaning his house, just so he can rest. He told me yesterday that he needs to clean the house.

"My love what are you doing?" he rushed to me.

"I am helping you cleaning. You did upstairs and I will do downstairs."

"No, don't do that!"

"Please, let me do that. Get some rest, eat some food and relax."

I was done with cleaning and me and Pedri cuddled. After some time someone knocked on the door. I opened the door.

"Hello Val. I need your help."

"Hi Dani, how did you find me?"

"Gavi told me where you are. I need you to look after my baby, please. I have no one to look after her."

"I am sorry but I don't-"

"We will do that" Pedri said and I looked at him with shock in my face. "I am Pedri by the way."

"Hello, I am Daniela. Thank you very much. I will come back for her later. Everything is in the bag. Milk, diapers, toys, some clothes. Everything you need" she handed me car seat with sleeping Isabella and the bag.

Pedri carefully closed the door.

"Are you crazy?" i whispered.

"Hey, don't worry. It will be okay. It will be easy, it can't be hard. What babies need? Sleep, food, change diapers that's all, easy" he whispered and kissed me.

"No, it's not easy. Babies need more than that. And we don't have any experience with babies."

"It will be okay, relax" he said and Isabella woke up and started crying.

"What now?" I asked him.

"Well. I don't know, maybe pick her up?"

"Poor baby, what did she do to get stuck with us. Shhh, come here" I took her out of the car seat. "I don't think it's working."

"Well, let me try. You're doing it wrong maybe" he said and I gave him the baby.

"How I was I doing it wrong?"

"I don't know, but she is crying."

"Well, you have her and she is still crying. You're doing it wrong" I teased him.

"What if she needs to change the diaper? But I am not doing that."

"Alright, just check."

"Nope, she doesn't need change. The food. Let's give her food." he sat with her and I gave him the bottle. He started feeding her. "Ha, easy."

"Yeah, sure."

He was done feeding her and he put her on the sofa carefully. "I need to go to the bathroom. Hopefully she won't cry."

I picked her up. "Hi little girl. You have to apologize us, we don't know what are we doing. Mommy went somewhere and gave you to us, but we never took care of a baby."

"I got a pillow, I will put her there and she will comfortable." He picked her. "Did she just-?"

"Yeah, she did" I laughed.

"Well, I am not doing that. You should do that. You're the girl" he handed me Isabella.

I put her down and Pedri gave me diaper and everything I told him to.

"I don't even know how to do it" I panicked.

"You've got this."

"What a support" I joked.

I changed her diaper and put her on the pillow. I gave her toy and she played with it. Then I received phone call from Daniela.

"Hey, it's Daniela's mother" she said all worried.

"Hello, what happened?"

"Daniela had an accident. Could Isabella stay at yours for some time?"

"She what?" I yelled and scared Isabella and she started crying.

"Shh, it's okay. It was just silly auntie Val" Pedri said and picked her up. I punched Pedri a little.

"Could she stay with you then? I will go give you more things for her."

"Yeah, she could" I said all worried and Daniela's mother hung up.

"What happened?" Pedri said while he was holding Isabella.

"Daniela got into car accident. I don't know how or any details, but I am worried about her" I said with tears in my eyes.

Pedri put Isabella down and went to hug me. "Mi amor, I am so sorry. She will be okay. What will happen with the baby ?"

"I will take her home with me. Her mom will get me more things for her. I will have to take care of her. You have tomorrow match right?"

"I do." he said and kissed me.

"Would you mind having Gavi here? I don't think it would be great for him to stay in house with Bells.  She will be crying and he needs to sleep well. I will go now" I kissed Pedri and took Isabella to my car. Pedri helped me.

"Stay strong my love, if you need anything, call me. I am here for you."

"Thank you Pedri." I smiled at him and kissed him.