53

Next morning Pedri woke up sooner than me.

"Mi princesa, I am so sorry to wake you up, but are you having your days? Look"

"Oh no. I am so sorry, I will clean that up. I will change everything. I am so sorry" I felt embarrassed.

"No, mi amor. I will do it, okay? Go to the bathroom and I will bring you clothes and everything. I will do it. It's okay."

I ran to the bathroom. I felt pretty embarrassed. Then I heard knocking.

"Can I come in?" Pedri asked.

"Umm, sure."

He came in and put the clothes near me. He saw that I was a bit embarrassed.

"It's okay. It's not your fault, okay? I've got you. I will give you now some privacy."

He went away. After that I went to our bedroom. I saw him changing the sheet. He realized that I am standing behind him and watching him. He ran to hug me.

"It's okay. I promise baby. Don't worry, okay? It's all done. Go lay down and relax. I will make you food. Te amo mucho mi princesa" he said and kissed me.

"Te amo Pedri. Thank you for this. I just-"

"Shh, no. You don't have to explain yourself. I know that you didn't do it on purpose. Come on, lay down. I will bring it here" he said and helped me lay down.

"You know that you didn't have to help me to lay down. I can do it by myself."

"I know, but I also know that you wouldn't listen to me" he said and kissed me on my head and went downstairs.

Then I heard knocking. And Gavi entered into the room.

"Hi sis."

"Hey, how are you?"

"I am fine, what about you."

"I am very happy."

"Pedri told to keep you company here. Wanna watch something?"

"Haha, of course he did. Yes, I would love to. But please nothing scary."

"I am sorry about yesterday. I didn't know that it was going to be there. You pick movie now."

"You don't have to apologize. It's okay" I smiled at him.

We were watching a few minutes this movie and Pedri came with breakfast.

"This is for you mi princesa. And Gavi, I will bring you your food in a second."

When we all had our food, we started eating and we watched the movie I picked.

"My angel. Will you be able to watch our game or you will stay home and relax?"

"I will go watch you. You know that I'm your biggest supporter."

"Yes, you are. What would we do without you?" Gavi said.

"Does your tummy hurt?" Pedri asked me.

"Yes, it does, but you know. It's normal."

"Wait here, I will be back in an hour maybe. I will just do something."

After we finished the movie. I took a nap and Gavi was watching something that was on Tv.
Pedri finally came back with flowers in his hand and some shopping bag.

"This flowers are for you mi amor and I even got you your favourite sweets. And I asked about a heating pad and I bought it for you."

"Pedri... You didn't have to spend money on me."

"I would do anything for you. It's worth it if it will help you."

He started caressing my stomach. He payed attention to me and wanted to make me feel better.
In the afternoon the boys started to getting ready for the match and I did too.