22

Three weeks passed and I was able to walk normally without crutches. Pedri and Gavi helped me with exercises for my ankle to get stronger. Gavi even bought me tools that I need.
It was going well. I could finally go watch their game.

I went take a seat and then some lady came to me.

"Hey, you're Valeria right?" she sat next to me.

"Hello, yeah that's me. What is your name ?"

"I am Ana Sánchez" she said and the boys started warming up. "Isn't it just lovely, you watching your brother and your boyfriend?"

"I don't have a boyfriend" I tried to play it off.

"Oh really? You don't have to lie. I know that your boyfriend is Pedri. He rejected me because of you."

"I am so sorry, I didn't know" I felt bad a little.

"Yeah, whatever. You don't know what's coming. Better watch your back princess" she warned me and went to sit somewhere else.

I was really confused and I was overthinking everything.
Pedri scored and ran to the side where I was sitting and did a celebration. He made sure that I know that he sees me. Of course Gavi was the first one who celebrated with Pedri. And I celebrated too, I was really happy for Pedri.
After the match I took Gavi first home.

"You can go home lil bro. I have to talk to Pedri about something."

"Oh, it sounds serious. Good luck bro, hope you didn't make her mad."

Pedri didn't know what was going on until we got into his house.

"First congratulations. I am really proud of you. And second of all, who is Ana Sánchez?" I said as I was hugging him.

"Thank you very much my love. Oh, no... What did she tell you? Please tell me and then I will tell you everything. I just need to know this information first."

"She told me that you rejected her because of me and that I should watch my back" I said as he kissed me on my forehead.

"Well my princess... Ana was almost my girlfriend in the past. My grandma, cousin and aunt really love her and are in touch with her, but I found out her true colours and didn't want her. She wasn't that good as she seemed. She was rude person, she kicked a cat and I don't know what else, she started hating that I am playing football and that I more often trained then was with her. We argued a lot about that. She didn't understand that I have trainings and that I want to get better and better. And two days ago she started texting me, but I immediately rejected her" he said and searched for a phone.

Rude Ana

Rude Ana
Hello handsome 😉
We should hang out,
I miss you. Anyway do
you think we could get
together?

No, I don't think
we will hang out 😉 I
have an amazing
girlfriend and I am
in happy relationship

Rude Ana
Oh, that stupid Valeria
girl, right?

That's it. Say one more
bad thing about her
again and I am
blocking you

"See baby? I don't love her. I wouldn't do that to you. I want to be with you. This girl is nothing compared to you. Why would I ever want her? I have you and I am more than happy. Darling I... I never felt so loved until you came into my life. Of course, I am loved by my family, but you gave me what I needed. I am so grateful to have a girl like you" he said and kissed me.

"Pedri, I am so grateful to have you too" I hugged him. "Let's go to bed and cuddle" he happily shaked his head and ran upstairs and I ran after him, but he ran slowly because he knew that my ankle is recovering. He also stopped and checked on me.

"Please stay with me today" Pedri said as I was laying on his chest.

"Okay, I will call Gavi, so he isn't worried."

"I have better idea. Tell him that I will go get him and he will sleep at my house. We all will spend time together."

"Alright, I will go call him."

After some time they both arrived. We played games and watched Tv. We had face masks and so much fun.

Val posted this on her private story

Pedri posted this on his private story

Gavi posted this on his private story