48

Mi amor ❤️

Mi amor ❤️
Mi princesa do you
wanna ft?

I am so sorry mi amor.
I am not doing well rn :(

Mi amor ❤️
It's okay. I just wanted
to hear your voice before
we leave. I will take Gavi

Thank you ❤️

I was laying in my bed and watching Instagram. Then I got another text from Pedri.

Mi amor ❤️
Can you open the door?

I carefully got downstairs and opened the door.

"Hi mi vida" he said and hugged me.

"Hello mi príncipe. What are you doing here this late?"

"I wanted to check on you."

"Wanna stay over? But parents are already sleeping, I think Gavi is the only one with me who isn't."

"I would love to."

He went in and I helped him with his jacked. We carefully went upstairs.

"I will say hi to Gavi" he whispered and went to carefully look if he's asleep or awake.

After that he came to my room and went to lay next to me.

"What's the matter mi amor?"

"I just messed up everything I could and everything went just wrong, I had an argument with my mom and I just can't."

"It's okay" he kissed me. "I am here."

We fall asleep cuddling.

Next morning I woke up and I had to wake up Gavi and Pedri.

"Mi amor, wake up. You will have to leave sooner."

"Hmmm."

"Come on. Don't do this to me Pedri."

"Okay. I will."

"Thank you Pedri."

I dressed up and I went to wake up Gavi. After that I made Gavi and Pedri a breakfast.
They left and I helped my mom and dad with some things.

"What about Pedri? Do you have any plans for the future?"

"We haven't talk about it yet. I have keys from his house."

"Would you move in with him if he asked you?"

"Of course I would. He treats me right, he's nice."

"And you wouldn't mind that he will be most of the time gone?"

"I would have to get used to it. I want to support him and I am here for him. He's a nice guy so I believe that he wouldn't cheat on me or hurt me on purpose."

"Aren't you worried that if you two break up, it will mess with Pedri's and Gavi's friendship?"

"Mom, what is this? interrogation?"

"No, I am just asking and I want to know your opinions and thoughts."

"Yes, if that answers your question. But I believe that they will find their way back. They always did. They are here for each other when they need no matter if they're mad at each other. That's what I like on their friendship."

"I am glad that Pablo has a friend like Pedri."

"Me too. Not because Pedri is my boyfriend, but because Pablo deserves to have a friend like him. Pedri speaks so nicely about him, he cares about him, he does what he can for him. He helps him a lot."

"Yeah, I am really glad about that. And I am also glad that you finally found a guy who is treating you as you deserve."