14

Pedri's pov:

Next morning I went downstairs. I saw Val laying on the couch and crying. Of course it hurted her. I came closer to her.

"Good morning Val" I said and hugged her.

"Good morning. I made you breakfast, you have it on table" she said and looked at me.

"You didn't have to, thank you Val. I really appreciate it" it made me smile and as we were looking at each other and I smile, she smiled too.

I grabbed my breakfast and came to sit next to her. It really hurted me to see her sad, not just because I like her, but because I got super close to her during her visit here. That's why I was the first person who she turned up to and now it's on me to make her feel better.

"Have you slept good?" I tried to get her to talk to me.

"No, not really."

"I am sorry Val" as I said that she sat next to me. I put my arm around her and she rested her head on my shoulder. I felt like she needed that.

"Is it okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure. It's okay."

"Thank you Pedri."

"Val will you be okay alone ? I really need to go to the training today."

"Yeah. I will be fine."

We watched movie together, Val slept so I had to carefully put her into the bed and I tucked her in. I had to go on training.
I am planning to tell Gavi where Val is, but I am also scared because she might get angry, but Gavi is my best friend and her brother. I believe that he will make her feel better.
As I was driving, I picked up Gavi. We were normally talking about some things.
We went on training, got dressed and started training. He looked a bit worried.

"Hey bro, what's going on with you?"

"I haven't heard from Val."

"About that... I will talk to you after training" I said and hugged him. "Don't worry, I will tell you everything I know. She's okay."

"Okay, thank you Pedri." he said and hugged me.

After training we got to my car.

"First of all, just let me explain everything and then talk. Don't get mad and don't even try I will tell you can't do."

"I won't, now please tell me."

"Okay, I will tell you. She broke up with Jake. She is in Spain, but she is scared to go home, not because of what you would think of her, but she doesn't want to deal with you and your dad. She is scared that you would be really mad and do something bad. She's really sad and I would like to take you with me, but you really can't do anything stupid. I pomised that I can't tell you, but you're my best friend and her brother."

"No, she trust you. I will wait until she comes home. I would like to see her, but can't do that to you. Thank you Pedri, now I am more sure about it. I am sure you will take good care of her. I really think she's in good hands" he smiled at me and I could see he's more calmed down.

I dropped him home and went back to Val.

"Hey Val" I came to her and hugged her. "Hope you were okay while I was training."

"Hi Pedri, yeah. I baked some cookies if you want" she said and gave me some.

"Delicious. You're amazing Val."

"Thank you" she blushed. "Can I rest my head on your shoulder again?"

"Of course, anything for you."