27

I took the baby to our house and told my family everything. I told my brother that Pedri is going to pick him up.
After some time Daniela's mother rang on the door and got me the things. She explained to me how baby formula works. Then Pedri took Gavi to his house.

I went with Isabella to my room. Mom came to my room.

"Hi sweetie, are you doing good? If you need anything tell me. Babies aren't easy. It might seem easy, but it's not."

"I know. We are fine, right Bells?" I said and picked her up. "Poor little girl." Mom gave me a lecture about having babies early and then she left my room.

I was playing with Isabella, after some time she started being sleepy, I carefully put her on a pillow and give her blanket. I carefully got up and went to make a baby formula. When I got back she started crying. I picked her up and gave her the bottle.

"Good girl. I know it must be difficult for you to be with me and longer than you expected, but I promise that I will try my best" I said and I kissed her on her head.

Mi amor ❤️

Mi amor❤️
Hello my princess.
Are you and the baby
okay?

Hi Pedri ❤️ yes
we are both fine.
I am just scared
that I will not do it

Mi amor❤️
Don't worry mi angel.
You've got this. Bells is
safe with you. Your friend
knew what she's doing when
she gave you her daughter.
You are very kind and
caring girl. Bells is lucky
that she ended up with you.

Look at her 🥰

Look at her 🥰

Mi amor ❤️
Don't get any ideas 😂
You know we are
young and also think
about our careers. You
look so cute with that
baby, but one day mi
princesa, not now.

I know, don't worry

Mi amor❤️
Everyone are just
asking us about that.

Tell me about it.I
was listening
20 minutes long
lecture that if I had
a baby in my age I
would miss so much
and that I have time and
so on. Don't worry my
mom already told me😂

Mi amor ❤️
Your mom is a wise woman.
Ferran asked me if we are
going too fast 😂 when I
showed him the picture.
I told him that we aren't
even half year together.
But soon it will. I have
to start planning ☺️❤️

You don't have to
mi amor☺️❤️

Mi amor ❤️
Right, I don't have to.
I need to. Anyway see
you soon beautiful ❤️

Bye, good luck ❤️

Mi amor ❤️
Thank you❤️

After one hour mom came to look if the baby is okay.

"You know it's cute having a baby, but you have time" she whispered.

"Yeah, I know. You've already told me" I said and looked at sleeping Isabella.

"Would you mind being here alone? I know it's your first night with baby, but Gavi is gone, Aurora went back to her home and we want to go somewhere."

"No, no, no, no. Mom don't go" I said and I didn't realise that I have sleeping baby in my arms and I was moving with my hand and tried to stop my mom. I wake Isabella up and she started crying. "Oh, no. Shhh, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up. I am sorry. Don't cry baby. It's okay."

"If you need anything, you can call me" mom said and went out.

"No, no, no, no. Mom, please. I can't do it alone."

"You have got this. Now go inside before the baby gets sick."

I went inside and I started panicking. The baby was still crying and I didn't know what to do.

"Shhh, are you hungry baby?" I grabbed another bottle, put the baby on the sofa and started making food.

When I was finished I rushed to take Bells and picked her up. I gave her bottle, but she didn't want it. I changed her diaper and I was trying to make her fall asleep. After 30 minutes she finally fall asleep and I carefully put her on my bed. I went to make myself a food, because I was hungry and I didn't eat.
I went back and saw that Bells is still sleeping so I layed next her carefully and I fall asleep too. I woke up multiple times because Isabella was waking up in the night.