57

Next morning I got ready for Barcelona's game. We arrived to Camp Nou. I saw Gavi and his girlfriend. So I hugged them both.  Pedri hugged Gavi and said Nat hi.

"Sis?"

"Yes lil bro?"

"Will you be with Nat please?"

"Of course I will. Don't worry."

"Thank you" he smiled.

"Of course."

Me and Nat went to take a seat.  We talked and we really enjoyed our time together.
Then we saw our boys. We watched them.

Pedri scored the first one and he did his celebration and then pointed at me. Then Lewa scored. Gavi scored in second half. He decided his goal to Nat. The match ended 3:1 for Barcelona.

"Hi boys, I am so happy for you" I hugged them both.

"I am so proud of you mi amor" I said and I hugged Pedri. He kissed me.

"Congratulations Gavi on your goal."

"I am so poud of you. Thank you for dedicating me the goal" Nat said to Gavi and kissed him.

"Pedri? Congratulations on your goal" Nat said and smiled.

We all went home. Pedri as always went to bed and I joined him. He took a nap as always.  He had a nightmare.

"Pedri. It's just a nightmare. It's okay" I hugged him tight.

"Mhm" he mumbled and was trying to sleep again.

After 15 minutes he woke up.

"You okay?"

"Yes, thank you. You did cut my nightmare off."

"That's great. I saw you, so I knew."

"My angel" he said and looked at me. "Let's change. Now you can lay on me."

"Okay."

"Do you want to do anything productive or ?"

"No, you had a match dummy. You should have a recovery. You have training tomorrow."

"Wanna help me with my recovery?"

"What can I do for you?"

"Massage please."

"Okay, of course my love."

I started massaging him. He was smiling at me and he looked silly, so I kind of laughed.
When I finished we went downstairs and we played FIFA. He again beat me.

"You're sleeping on the couch today" I said and I played offended.

"No, please. I am sorry, next time we are playing together, okay?" he said and kissed me.

"I was just joking Pepi, hihi."

"Te amo. You have no idea how much I love you. You make me so crazy. I can't believe I found a girl like you. Can I tell you something? But don't get mad."

"I love you too. I love you so much. Tell me, I won't get mad."

"When I first saw you, I thought you were Gavi's girlfriend. Because he was opening the doors for you and everything."

"Haha, you did? He was just trying to make me feel better and maybe show me that Jake is an idiot."

"He's an idiot. How could he treat you like this? He didn't deserve you. He hurt you and when I saw you coming to my house crying, I literally felt so sorry for you. You looked so broken, because you were the only one who's trying. I made myself a promise that if you will be mine one day, I would never make you feel like you're the only one trying."

"I am so grateful for you. You make me so happy and definitely I am not the only one who's trying. You're making feel so loved and I am so happy in our relationship."

"Mi amor, you have no idea how much you changed me."

"Te amo" I said and I kissed him.

For the rest of the day, we didn't do much . I was just forcing Pedri to recover. So he will be ready for tomorrow training.