39

I was at Pedri's house and we were cuddling.

"Mi amor, I am so sorry, I know that we both wanted our relationship private still."

"You don't have to apologize. It wasn't,our fault. It's okay, now they know who is my pretty boyfriend" I grabbed his hand and kissed it.

"It was my fault. I asked you out."

"It wasn't. But do you know what's interesting? How did Ana know where we were? I saw her comment and she said that she told them."

"I guess she stalked us. Maybe she is possessed with you" he joked.

"Don't even mention it. This girl... I mean... I don't want to be rude or something, but she always gives me threats and some talks that you're hers."

"She does?"

"Yes, she does."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought that you wouldn't believe me."

"Of course I would mi princesa" he said and kiss my head.

After some time I made some healthy snacks and I burnt it. I had a mental breakdown. Pedri ran downstairs to see what is burning and he saw me crying.

"What's wrong mi amor?" he came to hug me.

"Sorry, I am just having mental breakdown. I am not doing anything right today. I burnt it."

"It's okay, it's okay mi princesa. Don't cry" he kinda laughed.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I just can't believe you're sad about this. But it's okay."

"I just wanted it to be perfect."

"Yeah, of course. It's okay. Let me take out. We will do shopping and we will have so much fun together. "

"Okay. Let me get ready."

"Of course."

We got at the shopping centre. Pedri opened the door and grabbed my hand.

"Here mi amor, take this and go buy yourself something nice, I will go look somewhere and when you will finish, you can call me."

"Pedri, I don't want your money, hut thank you."

"Please, take it and buy yourself something. For me, pleeease."

"Okay, but next time I am buying you something."

I went to the shops. When I was finished I called Pedri and we went home.

"Did you find something you like ?"

"I did" I started showing him what I got.

"Wait... These are boy clothes."

"I know, I wanted to buy you something because you gave me money. But I did buy myself this hoodie and we have the same one" I showed him.

"Thank you mi princesa, but you should buy something to yourself."

He hugged me from behind because he knows that I like it. We played FIFA together and laughed.