31

Next day me, Pedri and Gavi went to their match against Sevilla. I waited for Sira and we went to sit and the boys went to get ready.

"So how is your relationship going?" she asked me.

"I am so happy. He is absolutely amazing boy. I am so lucky to have him. I met his parents. We had six months anniversary and today after the match he's taking me somewhere, because yesterday he wasn't feeling well so I stayed with him."

"I am glad to hear that you're in happy relationship. Your boyfriend is way better than Jake. Maybe because Jake is just dumb and doesn't appreciate you enough, I don't understand how can he treated nice girl like you this badly. I would punch him if I had a chance."

We talked for a bit and then the match started. We both were quiet and watched the boys. Lewandowski scored first. After some time Pedri scored and he did his celebration, Gavi ran to hug him. The first half was over and the second half began. Erik Lamela scored so it was 2:1 for Barcelona. Ferran went in and scored, he did celebration for Sira. It got tense in 80th minute.
I wasn't watching at the moment and I was searching for my phone because someone was calling me.

"Oh my god no! Ref! Are you joking!" Sira yelled.

"What happened?" I asked and looked.

I saw Pedri laying on the pitch and in pain. Gavi immediately went to check on him.

"Some stupid Lewis! Without intention to play ball!" Sira told me. "He is new to this team and thinks that he's a star or what?"

Then Jake went to Pedri and kicked him. Gavi got really angry and he recognised Jake, so he immediately went to argue with him. Ferran went to Gavi and took him away so he doesn't do anything stupid. Pedri had to leave. He was in pain and couldn't continue.
I was just watching and without saying anything. I was so worried about Pedri.

"I can not believe! Hey Val are you okay?"

"Yeah, I am just worried."

"Don't, he will be fine" she hugged me.

Then Gavi scored and did Pedri's celebration to dedicate the goal to him.  The match ended and I saw Jake coming to me first.

"Hello princess, long time no see. Your boyfriend didn't even bother to stick up for his teammate."

"My boyfriend is Pedri. Why did you do that to him?  Are you crazy? What was that for? What did he do to you? And why are you even here?"

"Because I got good offer. That's why I am here princess."

"Stop calling me princess, I am not yours anymore!"

"Man, leave her alone" Pedri said and I went to hug him. I could see that he was still in pain.

"See you later princess."

"Don't call her like that! You were so lucky that Ferran got me away from you!" Gavi was here too.

"Gavi please, don't do anything stupid" Pedri said.

"Yes, let's just go" I helped Pedri to his car.

"Will you give me your keys? I will take you home guys. I can't let you drive" he gave me his keys.

I took Gavi home first. And then I drove to Pedri's house. I helped him get upstairs.

"Mi amor, get dressed. We are still going" He said and started to looking for his clothes.

"No, we aren't. Don't be silly. I am going to stay here with you, okay? I don't want to go anywhere. You are hurt."

He had a sad face and sat on his bed.

"What's wrong?" I came to him.

"I am sorry that I let you down again. I know you were excited to our date."

"Shh, listen to me Pedri.

"Don't shush me."

"Let me continue silly. I was, okay? But it doesn't mean that I am mad. I would rather stay with you here and help you than go on the date while you're hurt" I said and I kissed him.

"Te amo" he said and kissed me.

"I love you too. Hihi" I said and he smiled.

We started watching movie and I went to get Pedri water.

"Here, drink it. You must be thirsty."

"Thank you mi amor."

We were cuddling and I was playing with his hair again.

"You and Gavi know that man who was talking to you?"

"It was Jake... My ex."

"Oh... "

"What's wrong mi amor?" I asked him.

"Nothing, I just didn't realised."

"Let's stop talking about him. He doesn't deserve our attention. I love you Pedri, I love you so much" I turned to him and give him a kiss.

"También te amo mi princesa" he said and started falling asleep.