52

Next morning I woke up and it was an amazing feeling to be with my boyfriend.

"Good morning princesa, this is the first time I woke up sooner than you" he said and kissed me on my forehead.

"Hihi, you did."

"I was thinking that we could have Gavi here and we can have a lunch, all of us."

"That is very good idea mi amor. I will go get make us breakfast and we should change. After that I am going to take Gavi, should I invite my parents as well to the lunch?"

"I think it would be a great idea my  angel. You ate with my family, now it's my turn."

"Haha, okay."

I got dressed and I went to make us breakfast. After that I drove to my family's house and I went in.

"Hi mamá. How are you guys?" I said as I hugged mom.

"Hi sweetie. We are fine and you?"

"I am better than ever."

"I am glad that I hear that from you."

"Anyway, I was talking with Pedri and we want you to join me, Pedri and Gavi on the lunch. Me and the boys will cook."

"Of course, we will love to come. We were never there. You will have to send me an address."

"Of course I will. I will go get Gavi."

I went to his room. "Hi lil bro, how you doing?"

"Hi sis, I am fine what about you?"

"I am so happy."

"Anyways congratulations again. You decided to go into another level."

"Thank you Gavi. You are so supportive as always. Anyway let's go, do you have everything?"

"Of course I do."

"Alright, let's go then."

We arrived and we started making lunch.  We had so much fun together and it was just what I wanted.
We finished and we all got dressed a bit nicer. My family arrived and we started to eat.

"You have it nice here Pedri" my dad said.

"Yes, we have it nice here. I am open to Val's ideas and decorations if she wants. I want her to feel here like home. I want her to like it."

"You lived here all the time alone?"my dad asked and smiled at him.

"No, I was here with my brother Fer. He left year and a half ago back home."

"Oh cool."

"You are handsome Pedri. Your hair, wow. You changed" mom complimented Pedri and he smiled.

"Thank you Mrs. Gavira."

"Haha, I told him that if he's gonna get a haircut, he sleeps on the sofa" I joked and Pedri looked at my eyes. He was staring at me for a bit. He didn't say anything.

"Pedri?" my dad talked to him. "Pedri?" he touched him.

"Umm, what? I am so sorry Mr. Gavira. I was just-"

"Staring at my daughter? I know" he teased him.

"She has beautiful eyes and beautiful smile. I can not help myself" he blushed and I started blushing too.

After the lunch, me and Pedri washed the dishes and Gavi was cleaning the table.
When we were finished I told the boys to pick a movie. We were watching it and it started to get little scary. I put my head on Pedri's chest and he hugged me tight.

"Aah" I got scared.

"It's okay mi princesa" he kissed me on my forehead. "Gavi we better switch movie."

"You're right. I didn't know that she wouldn't like this one too."

"Thank you guys, I am sorry. I just hate it."

"It's okay, you don't have to apologize" Pedri said and we switched the movie.

After that we played video games.