63

A month and something passed and it was Father's Day. I bought my dad a watches that he wanted for so long.

"Hola papá, happy Father's Day!" I hugged him and I gave him his present.

He opened it and he immediately hugged me again. "Thank you so much sweetie, I wanted them for so long."

"I know papá."

"Would you like to stay with us?" mom asked me.

"Umm, I have something to do, so I can't. I am so sorry. But I will make it up to you. Can I borrow Gavi for some hours? I need his help with something."

"Of course."

I went upstairs to his room and I asked him if he could help me. He said yes and he got dressed.
We went to my car and I drove us to the shop center.

"What are we doing here?" Gavi asked me and I was just nervous to tell him.

"Well, I don't know how to tell you... Please just don't be mad..."

"What's going on? Are you okay?"

"Well... Gavi, I am pregnant..." I burst into tears.

"Congratulations. Hey, don't cry, it's okay" he hugged me.

"I am just worried that Pedri will hate me. It's just too soon and I am just so scared."

"I am sure, he will support you. He's a great guy. I believe that he will be supportive about it. Don't worry."

"Will you help me to get baby things for his present. I will announce him it like this."

"Don't be sad sis. It's okay. Babies are blessing."

"I know, I am just worried about Pedri..."

"I know, come on. Let's go."

We went shopping and we found some nice things that we both liked so I bought it. We bought presents for our parents if Pedri will be okay with it.
We also went for desert and we talked about some things.
When we went back Gavi helped me to set everything up. When we were finished I drove Gavi back to our family house.

"Gavi? Please don't tell anyone yet."

"Don't worry sis. Good luck and don't be nervous I think he will be happy."

"Thank you lil bro, for everything. I appreciate it so much."

"Always" he said and hugged me. He went to the house and I went back to  mine. I was waiting for Pedri to arrive.

I heard a car so I checked out of the window. It was Pedri. I was really nervous.

"Hola mi amor" he said and kissed me.

"Hola, how was your time with your dad ?" I asked him and I hugged him.

"We had a lot of fun" he said and smiled.

"Can you please go help me upstairs with something?"

"Of course mi amor."

We went upstairs and to our bedroom. He saw a present.

"It's for you" I said all nervous. As he was opening it I said: "Happy Father's Day!", he was in huge shock.

"Wait, wait, wait..." he had to sit down.

"I am so sorry Pedri" I started crying.

"No, mi amor, don't apologize. It's not that. I am just in huge shock. I did not expect it" he got up and hugged me.

"Please don't be mad."

"I am not mad at you. How could I?"

"I know it's soon for us. I definitely will destroy your career or something. I am scared Pedri."

"Don't be scared mi princesa. We got this together, okay? I won't leave you. I will be here for both of you" he said and kneeled down and kissed my tummy. "Hola bebé, it's your papá. We can not wait to see you."

I just smiled and he got up and kissed me. "I am so happy for us mi princesa. Our little one is going to be footballer for sure."

"Really?"I asked him all nervous.

"Sí, you're going to be the best mamá. And don't be nervous mi princesa, it's not good for our baby."

He was looking at the things that I bought. "It's really pretty."

"