42

Few weeks after I went with Pedri to his grandma's house. We were spending two nights there.

Ana started flirting with Pedri and I was so ready to tell her something. Pedri kept telling her that he doesn't care. When we finally got away from her, Pedri and I went upstairs and we played video games and then we cuddled.
I told Pedri's grandma that I will cook dinner, because she should rest and Anna didn't wanted to cook. Pedri helped me, we had so much fun cooking. When we were finished we served the food.

"This was so delicious. It was nice that someone cooked for me" Pedri's grandma said.

"Thank you." we both said and looked at each other.

"You're talented kids" she said and we both smiled.

"Mostly my girlfriend, I was just helping."

"Pedri helped me a lot in the kitchen."

We finished food and I washed the dishes. Then Pedri's grandma wanted to clean and I told her that I will do that so she could go rest. I cleaned and I mopped the floor. I went upstairs and Pedri was waiting for me.

"Come here mi amor. Thank you for helping my grandma, you are so kind and thoughtful. She must be grateful."

"It's my pleasure. I am happy to help."

"You're sweetheart. Are you tired ?"

"Haha a bit."

"Do you want to go sleep now?"

"We can watch movie, you know that I will fall asleep soon."

"Sure mi amor, as you wish."

We watched movie together and Pedri fall asleep first. I took a photo of him so I can later make fun of him. I kissed him on his forehead and went to sleep too.

Next day Pedri woke up sooner and made me a breakfast.

"Wake up mi princesa, I made you breakfast."

"Good morning mi príncipe, thank you very much, I really appreciate it."

"Alright, let's go downstairs."

"What did you do to him?" his grandma asked.

"Nothing."

"He made me breakfast as well."

"He's so kind."

"Will I get my award?" he asked with a happy face.

"You want?" he shaked his head and I smiled. I kissed him.

"Can you do it in your room?" Fer asked and we both smiled and we kissed again just to tease him a bit.

"Ugh, eww. That's enough. No one cares" Ana added.

I left to get dressed and when I came back, I saw Ana trying so hard getting Pedri's attention. It was so funny. Then she kissed him, he saw me, he pulled her away and ran to me. He saw that I was a bit angry and grabbed my hand and took me upstairs to the room.

"Mi princesa, I can explain."

"You don't have to explain, I saw it all."

"She kissed me, I didn't expect it, I am so sorry."

"I know, I know. Don't worry. I saw it, that's why I am not mad at you. It wasn't your fault" I hugged him so tightly.

"Thank you mi vida. I just can't believe that she did it. Like I know that she is horrible, but I didn't expect it."

"I know, I saw your reaction. It's okay honestly. I think I will talk to her or something."

"I don't think she will listen to you."

"Me neither, but it's better to try then do nothing."

"You're right."

I went to look for Ana and then I asked her why did she do that and what is her problem.
I got back to Pedri and we and Fer went for a walk. We had so much fun together.