67

In the night Valentina woke up four times. In the morning she was already woken up. She started crying because she was hungry, so I immediately went to fed her so Pedri can still have some sleep.  We went downstairs and I started making breakfast for us.

"Good morning my girls" Pedri said happily and went to kiss me. Then he want to Valentina's crib and picked her up. "Look here is mamá."

"Have you got everything?" I asked him.

"Yes, I do."

"Alright, are you going by uber?"

"Yes, I am. He should be here soon" he said and smiled at me.

"Okay, here is your food. Now give me Val so you can eat your food" he handed me her and I kissed him.

After his breakfast, he went to brush his teeth and he got dressed. He took his suitcase with him downstairs.

"I am going to miss you both " he said and hugged us.

"We are going to miss you too."

"You will have to promise me that you will call me."

"Of course, I will call you."

He got message that his uber is here. I gave him Val. "Val, you will have to be good on mamá. Te amo mucho my little sweetie" he gave her soft kiss on her cheek.

"Bye mi amor. Te amo mucho" he said and gave me kiss, he carefully handed me Valentina and he grabbed his suitcase. She started crying because she wanted to be with Pedri.

"Dada has to go mi amor. Don't worry, we will see him soon" I said and I kissed her.

I took a blanket and I put it on Val so she won't get cold. I went outside with her.
We said goodbye to Pedri and went back home.

I put her back to her crib, but she grabbed my shirt so I had to hold her while I was eating. When I was done, I changed her clothes and then myself. I went with her to the car and we went to her doctor.
We went to the waiting room. When it was our turn, I grabbed my things and went with her inside.

"How are we girls?" the doctor asked.

"We are doing well."

"Okay, we will check if she's alright and then we will give her the vaccine."

"Of course" I put her carefully down and she started crying. "Haha, sorry today she is more clingy than normal."

"It looks like you will have to do everything here and I will take a break" he joked and he took her. "Shh, it's okay little lady. You will go back to your mommy when we will finish this."

After that he gave me her back. She immediately grabbed my shirt so no one can separate us again.

"Haha, it's okay mi amor. Don't worry, now you will be with me" I said and I kissed her on her forehead.

We got out of there and we went straight to my parents house.

"Hello" I said and they hugged me.

"Hello sweetheart, how are you? How is your baby? How's Pedri?"

"We are all good mom, don't worry" I put the car seat on the couch and I took my shoes off and put my jaket on the hanger.

"Do you want something, like water or something?"

"I would like to have a water. Thank you dad."

I went to take Val out of the car seat. I took off her shoes and her jacket with hoodie. Dad got me the water and they all went to sit next to me.

"Can I hold her?" my mom asked and I gave her Val.

"I don't know how long she will stay calm. Val is today clingy."

"She just loves her mamá, right little angel?" mom said and handed Val her toy. She started putting it into her mouth.
"Now you and Pedri don't have much time for eachother right?"

"We don't, but what matters for us the most is that our little one is okay" I smiled. "Can we stay here for a while?"

"Of course, stay how long you want."

"We also can help you with your baby."

"Thank you so much. I think I will handle her."

"Are you sure? It will be hard without a help."

"Yes, I am sure mom. I want to experience it with her. Plus there are mothers that are completely alone and no one helps them taking care of their child. Mothers have my respect, rasing a child isn't that easy as everyone thinks."

After few minutes she started to crying, because she wanted to be with me so I took her. "I think I will go to my room to feed her."

"Okay sweetie, we bought you there crib and changing table for her."

"Thank you guys."

I went downstairs to watch Tv with my parents.

"Where is Valentina?"

"She is sleeping, she was tired."