45

Back to Valeria:

I was crying in my room and then Gavi rushed to me. He hugged me.

"Why dummy? Why did you do that?" he asked me as he was hugging me.

"I think I messed up your friendship. I had to Gavi. It's not right for you. Please take care of Pedri for me."

"No, you didn't. I shouldn't said anything, I am so sorry. I didn't thought that it would separate you two. I am so sorry Val. Pedri is so heartbroken, he needs you, he loves you. He didn't do anything wrong. You need to talk to him."

"I would love to, but I think it's better this way. No one can separate you two. I can't ruin it for you Gavi."

"You aren't ruining it! Don't be silly. Val he needs you, please come with me to his house. He isn't doing well. He barely eats. He barely slept. Please. Let me help you fix it. He loves you and I know that you love him as well. It will all be okay. We will manage all to work it out, okay? Don't give up like that on him and you. You both need each other. You both are happier with each other. Val! You two are made for each other. I am so glad that you found a guy who is treating you like his queen. Please don't throw everything you have with him, everything you nice with him you have away. You two are perfect together and I can't let you do this mistake. Come with me and let's go fix it before it will do more damage. I appreciate that you thought of me and I appreciate that you wanted to give me my best friend back, but I don't think this is the reason why you two should break up. I don't want to be the reason why you two break up. I want you two to be together. I never seen you so happy before as with him. Please Val come with me."

"Okay, you convinced me. I will go with you."

"It will be okay, I promise" he hugged me for last time and went with me to my car.

I drove us to Pedri's house. "I will ring on the door bell" Gavi said.

"He gave me key" I unlocked the door and we went inside. He wasn't there.

"Go check upstairs, I will wait here."

I ran upstairs and I found him in his bedroom, he was sleeping. I gave him a blanket and he woke up.

"Val?" he said happily.

"Yes, it's me. Pedri are you okay ?"

"Why Val? Why did you broke up with me? What did I do wrong?" he started crying and I did too. I hugged him.

"I just felt like this is the better option. I didn't want to ruin your friendship with Gavi, you are like brothers. I just felt like it's all my fault."

"It isn't your fault. I should have tried harder. It was just so hard. I am so sorry that I hurted your brother and you."

"No, don't blame yourself, you did your best. I just made quick decision and it was silly. I shouldn't have done that, I am so sorry Pedri. I understand if you can't forgive me. I really hurted you" I cried and he kissed me on my head.

"I forgive you, do you forgive me?"

"No.. You didn't do anything wrong, you're innocent."

"You silly, I was trying to make us forgive each other."

"Will this help?" I kissed him.

"It did. We will all work it out mi princesa, I will do better this time" he smiled. I wiped his tears off and kissed him again.

"Gavi is waiting downstairs, let's go for him."

"You have amazing brother, he helped me a lot yesterday."

"I am glad to hear that, I really hoped that he would help you, that's why I drove him to your house."

"Te amo mi amor."

"I love you too."

We both got downstairs and we had straight face on. Gavi looked shocked.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing, we were just playing" we both laughed.

"Are you guys okay?"

"Yes, we are back together" Pedri said and looked at me.

We all hugged and we played video games. We stayed at Pedri's house for the night.