𝘊𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘠 - 𝘑𝘈𝘠𝘒𝘓𝘐𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕

MILANI

MILANI

Harlem,New York
NOV 19 2022

READER POV
Milani just arrived at jays house since he invited her over, the past few days he was clinging to her but she didn't mind, as she knocked on the door she was greeted by Melz with a smile on her face.

"Hey girl what you doing here how you doing?" Melz said sounding happy to see her.

"I'm good how are you Jay invited me over" she said in reply walking into the house as Melz closed the door behind her.

"I've been good jay is upstairs in his room" Melz said after giving milani and hug.

"Ok that's good I'm gonna go see him now he's probably wondering when imma get here" milani said chuckling.

"Ok girl Byee" Melz said waving
"Byee" Milani said in return

MILANI POV
That's was 2 hours ago since I got into jays room he was on top of me like a koala bear and shi my legs were numb to the point I couldn't feel them.
I started to move them trying to bring back my fuckin blood circulation.

"Ma stop moving" jays said as he awoke
"Sorry Jay but I can't feel my legs they have deadass gone numb" I said still moving.

"Sorry ma" he said going back to sleep

I looked down at the boy to see if he heard me correctly he didnt decide to get up and move to the side of me, i might aswell not have legs at this point.

Once he was full asleep i moved him onto the bed so i can go downstairs and get some food and a refreshening drink, i finished my food and my drink and started to tidy up, till i felt some smooth cold hands wrap around my waist and start to kiss my neck.

"Hey jay you ok whats wrong" i said still tidy up.
"I just miss you ma you wasn't with me when i woke up" he said still kissing on my neck.

I turned around to meet his face a gave him a few pecks on his lips and then started to walk up the stairs with him still wrapped around me.

"Baby i gotta go home soon"i said in a low tone because you can tell he is still tired.
"No ma just ask yo momma if you can sleep ova please" he said in a low tone.

So I decided to ring my mom and ask her and ofc she said yes, she loved jay as much as i do so i got my clothes and changed i put on a white cropped top and some girl boxers

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭

READERS POV
As Milani was finished getting dressed she got out the bathroom to see jay standing outside the bathroom with his eyes closed, it's obvious he has waited for her to come out so he could hold her again.

As jay wrapped his hands around Milani's waist they made it to jays room and got comfortable in jays bed he was laying on Milani's chest she was scrolling on instagram when she realised jay was asleep she decide to cuddle up with him and soon fell asleep.

...

𝟱𝟯𝟳 words