𝘉𝘌𝘕𝘋𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘙 - 𝘋𝘋 𝘖𝘚𝘈𝘔𝘈

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ

AVANAE

Harlem,New York
DEC 27 2022

READERS POV
Avanae was scrolling on tiktok bored till she came across a video of a girl pranking their boyfriend with a bendover prank, avanae didn't think much about it so she decided to do it to dd when he arrived. She wasn't gon' record it or anything she just wanted a reaction.

AVANAE POV
My parents weren't home so I decided to prank my boyfriend dd with a bendover prank since I didnt have a YouTube channel or a good quality camera I just wanted a reaction. Dd should be at mine soon so I just got ready and adjusted my outfit bc I'm gon' be bending over and shi'.

Dd just arrived at my house so I thought why not start as soon as he walks in. " hey ma you good" dd said before giving me a kiss and a hug.
"I'm good" I said parting away from the hug.
I decided to take this as an opportunity to bend over as I dropped my phone. I bended down to get it as I did dd slap me hard on my ass. "Wtf dd" I said getting back up "what, yo shi fat I gotta slap that" dd said looking at me so innocent.

Me and dd was now on my room he was on the game with ddot and I was on my phone, I got up and walked past the tv dropping my phone again and bending down to get it putting my ass right in his face.

"Yo Ddot I gotta go my heart I'll join later" dd said
I was still in the same position pretending I couldn't find my phone until dd suddenly pulled down my legging and my pants I gasped as two fingers entered my entrance "what's wrong ma, where did all that energy go when you was putting ya ass in my face" dd said moving his fingers in a fast pace.
All I could do was stay in the same position with my mouth still open in shock and pleasure.

"d-dd stop" I said trying to get him to stop so I could say it was a prank but all he did was move him fingers in and out of me "speak up ma I cant hear you" dd said obviously knowing what he was doing "I'm not gon' stop till you apologise".

"I-I'm s-sorry d I won't d-do it again"I said stuttering trying not to moan as that's what he wanted me to do
"It's a p-prank d" I said still trying to get him to stop before my neighbours tell my momma.

"Finally yo ass admits it, since you wanna keep playing with me come finish what you started" he said stopping but then grabbing my wrist and pulling me to the bed.

...

𝟱𝟮𝟳 words

This was weird to make but tell me what you think I might delete this I'm not sure just bc he is 16 and it feels weird making these idk how y'all make them