3.𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘔𝘐𝘚𝘌(𝘋) - 𝘕𝘖𝘛𝘛𝘐 𝘖𝘚𝘈𝘔𝘈

YASMINE

YASMINE

Harlem,New York
DEC 27 2022

READER POV
Yasmine was now at home sitting on her bed with nottis contact on her phone, she was deciding whether she should call him or to just not call him at all.

The incident in the mall changed her whole mindset and she could only think about notti, not thinking twice she decided to call him.

It's rang 3 times and he answered.

"Wassup ma" he said

"Can you come over please" she said sounding worried.

"Mhm" is all he said before hanging up.

Yasmine was shocked he would still come over, she wanted their relationship back so bad after the small talk in the mall, she cried to her momma about it and she said that it was best they talk properly just then two in a private place.

Yasmine was pasting around her room looking at her phone as the time went by, she was worried he might not come she was hoping he did.

She was still worrying until the door knock.
She opened the door to see a tall figure which was notti.

"Hey ma"he said walking into the house shutting the door then following Yasmine to the living room.

"Hey notti"she said sitting down.
"Im sorry"she said looking down at her hands.

"What foe" he said looking at her.
"If you mean breaking up with me it probably was the best idea" he said

Yasmine looked at him with a shocked face expression
Notti just sat there laughing.

"Notti that wasn't funny, I wish we didn't break
After you told me your side of the story it's been having me thinking differently maybe I should have just trusted you but instead I didn't, I want you back" Yasmine said being dead ass serios

"Oh, Yasmine I'm sorry but we can't do that we can be friends but I dont think we should be together just yet, I'm sorry" he said standing up.

"Oh" was all Yasmine said before crying a bit

"But remember I'll always love you, I 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄" he said giving Yasmine a kiss and then leaving the house.

...

𝟯𝟲𝟯 words

Will they ever get back together??