𝘔𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘜𝘗 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘋 - 𝘑𝘈𝘠𝘒𝘓𝘐𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕

AMARA

AMARA

Harlem,New York
JAN 4 2023

AMARA POV
Me and Jay were texting on Instagram, not like the friendship kinda shit the flirty kinda shit, he told me he loved me and that he would do anything for me even tho he has a girlfriend.

He also told me he would break up with her bc she been moving weird ever since he had gone Miami.
And he hasn't broken up with her since he told me.

I knew it was wrong but if I want something or someone I having em' that girl gon' have to cry bout it or something bc jay promised me he would break up with her and they still together like I'm some side piece.

So I have been stalking his gf social acc and she posted a tt of her at the local bodega which I call the deli so I was gonna pull up and ask jay to meet me there and calling him bæ and be flirty infront of that hoe.

______________
AFTER THE CALL
______________

I smiled as my plan was finna go into action I be feeling like a Disney villain and shi but I was gonna be the side hoe or something so I gotta be the main bitch.

As I pulled up to the deli I pushed the door opened giving a friendly smile to the man behind the desk, while walking down aisles to look for this bitch names tia or somethin'.

I looked down and aisle finding her I pretend that I didn't see her and bumped into her while I was on my phone texting jay to hurry his ass up.

"I'm so sorry, I should pay attention more" I said turning around smiling at her.

"Nah you good I'm just tryna figure out what snack to get" she said picking between the two bags of chips in ha hands

"Maybe them ones they are pretty good" I said pointing to the blue bag.
"Thanks wanna share them you seem chill fr" she said standing up.

"Yh sure" I said, I was thinking whether to go ahead with the plan bc she seems so sweet but I don't like being the side hoe.

As she paid for the chips and walked out the door we sat on the steps on a random apartment and started to talk about random shi and things wrong with nyc.

"Can I be honest with you"she said looking at me.
"Yea sure wassup" I said looking down at her since I was on a higher step.

"I have this nigga called jay not sure if you've heard of him or whatever but he's been moving weird ever since he got back from miami i tried to give him his space but he just not in the right mindset, like is there another bitch or am I buggin'" she said eating another chip.

"I get you girl, niggas ain't shit" I said feeling bad for this girl even tho I'm behind this mess.

As we carried on talking I said jay come up to us looking at his phone. He looked at me then looked at the girl knowing he's fucked.

"Hey baby" I said being flirty giving him some chips
"Jay!" The girl said looking shocked.

"You know him" I said acting confused.
"Do I know him I've fucked him" she said getting upset.
"So this was the bitch in ya dms then" she said nearly crying.

"Fuck you and this hoe" she said walking away making sure to snatching the bag out my hand.

"Are you crazy I told you to keep a low profile what's wrong with you are you stupid!"jay said yelling at me.

"Maybe there is something wrong with me maybe I just like the spotlight, or having a nigga to myself but you can't even 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 about me or her, you played us both so this is on you, so don't blame me, this was all my plan but after hearing her side of the story your fucked up" I said pointing in the direction the girl ran.

"So I'm gonna go comfort my new homegirl since you fucked us both over." I said grabbing the chips and my phone walking away.

I made sure to get the girls number before jay came so I messaged her I was on my way.

...
𝟳𝟰𝟮 words

Who do you think fucked up Amara or jay