𝘍𝘌𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚 - 𝘑𝘈𝘠𝘒𝘓𝘐𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕

SKYLA

SKYLA

Harlem,New York
DEC 17 2022

SKYLA POV
"𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙠𝙮"my mom said walking into my room while she watched me put my shoes on.
"𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙆𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩"i say now looking at my mom.

"𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨"my mom says looking down and chuckling to herself.

Lets just do a recap me and jay met through my cousin Kayla, i have had ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs for jay since i met him, we exchanged numbers and even our snaps and insta and shi and now we are talking well kinda talking, sometimes he would be with other females but i wouldnt that bother me since we are kinda talking like i said.

"𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙖 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩" i said now standing up going to the stairs.
"𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙤, 𝙨𝙠𝙮 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" she said shouting downstairs before i closed the door and made it to the deli.

-20 mins-

I just made it to the deli and i was waiting for the 4 of them to get here,i knew Kayla would be with them bc her and dd are like 🤞🏾 as friends or lovers i don't even know.
I looked around the corner to see them coming my way to save the wait i walked towards them and said hey to everyone. We was now walking to the basketball court and Kayla and dd and notti was in front it was just me and jay at the back as usual.

"𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙖"jay said looking down at me.
"𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜"i said back looking up at him bc i can't believe a nigga just said that.

"𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣"i said walking fast to catch up with the other.
We made it to the basketball court and jay,dd and notti  was playing on the court while me and Kayla where just talking.

"𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚"she said smiling at me and getting a bit in my face.

"𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙄 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜"i said showing her the last messages we texted to each other.

"𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙤𝙗𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞-"she was about to say before she got cut off by this fine tall nigga come up to me and ask for my number.

"𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙢𝙖 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖 𝙤𝙧?" He said looking around.
"𝙣𝙤 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙮" i said looking at him bc this man was fine,not as fine as jay but yk then yk.

"𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙖 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧"he said passing me his phone.
"𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩"i said typing my number in his phone,
Once i finished then and the guy walked away with his homies jay was looking at me like he was angry.
Then he started walking towards me, and only me since kay had gone to dd and notti.

"𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄'𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚,𝙞𝙛 𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙞𝙢"he said looking at me deep in the eyes.
Lets just say this boy got me so angry i just texted kay i was going and started walking away bc no way am i gonna let him fool me like he hasnt got a smooch in his dms rn.

I got home and was ranting to my mom about what had happened,she agreed with my actions and told me how i reacted was fine since he cant control me.

Few minutes later i heard a knock on my apartment door and i saw jay standing there looking at his phone. I opened the door and moved out the way so he could come in, and he just stared at me for a second.i was looking at him like he not gon' say anything or just stare at me.

"𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙖 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪,𝙄'be 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮"he said before kissing me and walking out the door.

Which of course left me shocked bc wtf,i was kinda happy after all that commotion,he finally told me about his 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 obviously i didn't get to say how i felt but i think he undertook that after i accepted the kiss he gave me,i walked up the stairs to see my momma standing there.

"𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨"she said before turning to her room, i just walked to my room and decided to call jay and tell him how i feel then i added eva and kayla and some other to the call after.

...
I wrote this a bit differently but I'm not using this texting style so...
𝟴𝟵𝟭 words