𝘋𝘌𝘓𝘐 - 𝘋𝘈𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘈𝘈

MORGAN

MORGAN

Harlem,New York
JAN 6 2023

MORGAN POV
I was sitting on my bed, scrolling on tiktok when a video off food came up I wasn't hungry but that video made me hungry.

"Damn that looks good" I said l looking at the video
I wasn't craving what was in the video I was just craving anything at this point.

So I hopped off my bed and started to get some appropriate clothes on to go to the local bodega
Which I call the deli.

"Ma can I go to the deli real quick.... Please" I said putting my shirt over my head.

"Sure, be quick because it's late"my mom said

"Okay" I said getting my phone and some money, and putting my shoes on.

I closed the door and started fast walking down my apartment steps walking the block. It was cold asf so I knew I was gonna be quick cuz tf.

I opened the door for the bell to go off to see the guy behind the desk pop his head up to see me.
I waved as he waved back, walking up to the snack area I started to look for some chips bc that's what was on my mind mostly.

I grabbed the chips I wanted going to the fridge to look for a drink when I heard the bell for the door. I looked at the door to see a girl.

She had brownish curly hair she looked around my heigh but a bit shorter she was wearing a cream hoodie, black leggings and some red Yeezys with a black bag on her side.

She smiled so being the nice person I am I smiled back. I went back to looking at fridge getting the drink. So I turned around to look for chocolate I went to reach for the chocolate when a hand bumped into mine and so did a head.

"Ow" I said placing a hand on my head I looked up to see the same girl holding her head.

"Sorry" she said

"It's all good, you ok tho" I said bc we just bumped into eachother

"Yea I'm good" I said in return.

"Im Eva btw, I know we kinda got off to a bad start with us bumping into each other but can I get ya number" she said with no hesitation.

"Y-yea sure im morgan, and you can have my number" I said as she passes me her phone.

I typed my number into her phone giving her one more smile before turning around to pay for my things and walking home.

I just got a cute girls number from the 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈

...
𝟰𝟳𝟴 words
Opinions?

I did this in my lesson so if it's bad I'm sorry
__________________
Also don't forget to vote or follow i see all you 5k people not promoting the book 😭

𝖨𝖬𝖠𝖦𝖨𝖭𝖤𝖲 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara