𝘊𝘙𝘈𝘡𝘠 - 𝘚𝘜𝘎𝘈𝘙𝘏𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘋𝘋𝘖𝘛

SUGARHILLDDOT

SUGARHILLDDOT

HARLEM,NYC
FEB 6th 2023

DDOT
I was on my way to get my girlfriend kyra from ha crib so we can go to a party dd and the gang had planned for edot since he isn't here to celebrate his 18th with us we decided to do in memory of him like we did with notti.

I pulled up 5 minutes ago I called kyra to let her know I'm here. I was looking at my phone scrolling through Insta when i heard a sudden slam and the car shake.

"Why you slamming doors, and especially my car door tf" I said looking at her. "Chill it's just a door bae, you want me to do it again or sum" she said opening the door again and closing it gently.

I just ignored her and started to pull of. We haven't even been in the car for that long and she already connecting her phone and blasting fnf by glorilla.
"Chill wid dat cuz you not fuck nigga free" I said turning the volume down.

"What's up wid you" she said looking at me like I was angry or sum. "It's literally just the start of the afternoon can't you wait till the party to be doing that" I said stopping at a red light.

I went back on my phone for the last 3 minutes I had at the light and I realised I haven't seen ha outfit yet cuz of that big coat she wearing'. "What ya outfit look like" I said. "Don't worry bout that" she said fixing her coat. "Nah cuz if you dressed like a thot we going back to da crib and you can change so you don't look fuck nigga free too" I said pulling off again.

"You need to let that go tf" she said.

"We nearly here do you betta show me before we go in" I said looking at her then back at the road.
"Fine fine chill" she said taking of her coat revealing the dress she was wearing.
"Oh ma god" I said rubbing my face.
"What" she said cluelessly.
I just shrugged it off and carried on driving.

We arrived 25 minutes later and got out the car, as we entered I made sure to pull her dress down.
"Wassup d" I said dabbing up dd.
"Hey ddo-" he said but getting cut of by Kyra's dress as she walked past. He pointed to her dress then pointed to me. "Why she dress like dat, you gon' let that slide" he said whispering in my ear so no one would hear

"Idk were she got that dress but I'm not gon' let that slide imma fuck ha up when we get back but this is bros day I can't cause a scene rn you feel me" I said back.

"Okay I gotchu but there are mad thots here I don't know who invited them but I be making sure they don't shake ass and shi" he said.

As soon as I heard that I heard Kyra's song come on.

FNF - GLORILLA
I rushed to find kyra to make sure she not shaking anything but that hair she got on ha head. When I found her I saw 3 girls shaking ass and kyra was one of them.

I grabbed her wrist and dragging her to the car.
"Ddot you doing to much I was just having fun, why would you invite me other wise" she said. "We going home you play to much" I said grabbing my phone and texting dd.

 "We going home you play to much" I said grabbing my phone and texting dd

ʸᵉˢᵗᵉʳᵈᵃʸ ᵃᵗ ⁹:⁴⁸ᵖᵐ

You gonna' bring kyra tmr wid u

Yh I'm gon' see if she wanna come cuz she been wildin' thinking I'm cheating on ha ass

ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ  ¹²:³⁵ᵖᵐ

Yo d imma be back later I gotta sort ha out rq
Cuz she playing to much rn

Alr mh safety
𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍

"We going home I gotta teach yo ass a lesson" I said

She just rolled her eyes and looked the other way out the window.

...
𝟲𝟳𝟰 words