2.𝘉𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘍𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘋 - 𝘕𝘖𝘛𝘛𝘐 𝘖𝘚𝘈𝘔𝘈

KIMILIA

KIMILIA

HARLEM,NYC
JAN 26 2023

KIMILIA
Me and notti was at his house, we was chillin laughing and talking about things and people in our school. He still goes out with Eva but Eva doesn't really come over to his house a lot.

Over the past weeks I could tell Eva started to not like me, I'm guessing she found out about my crush on notti while they were dating, but bare in mind I never tried to make a move because he has a girlfriend.

He still hasn't figured out that I like him and I'm also gon' guess he never will. Until today.

"Did you see ha hair tho it was so fuckin-" I said but getting cut off by Eva ringing nottis phone.
"Hey ma" he said smiling at his phone.
"Hey nottiiii" she said dragging to i
I just rolled my eyes and went to his room since we was in the living room.

"You fina slide with me and lia" he said.
"Idk bout lia but yeah" I heard her say as I was listening from him room with the door open.

After there convocation was done he soon came up after me. I watched as he sorted himself out like put on a black Nike tech hoodie and make sure his hair was looking good.

"Notti" I said

"Mhm" he hummed in repose.
"You don't have to do all that shit, you already fooled her once" I said.
"You think you got jokes" he said sitting down.
"I do" I said laughing to myself.

"I don't think Eva likes me tho" I said .
"Wachu mean" he said smackin' his lips
"She don't like me anymore, she obviously thinks I have feelings for you" I said
"Nah you cant have feeling fa me, you my female homie, my slime she probs just jealous I have fiend well a bestfriend other then ddot that is a girl" he said.
"Thank you male homie" I said making it sound dramatic.
"Chill wid that" he said laughing.

There a was a knock on the door and I looked at my phone for one second just to look back up and not see notti. He came back upstairs with Eva clucked up against him, she has a bright smile until she saw me.

"Hey" I said awkwardly
"Hey" she said back she said raising her eye browns in annoyance (please tell me y'all know what I mean by that)

"Can I talk to you rq Kimilia" she said
She saying my gov and not my nickname which means she doesn't seem to like me no more.
"So wassup" I said whispering bc we were outside notti and dds bedroom.

"I know you said you don't like notti but I can't help it but not believe you, I know you like him you dont need to hide it anymore but all I'm asking is that you try stay the fuck away from him if you tryna play like dat" she said.
I looked at her like she crazy cuz tf.
"I'm playin" she said laughing.
I sighed in relief.
"You ain't gotta hide yo feelings fa him I already know and I'm pretty sur' he gon' fin' out too" she said walking back into the room.

But she wasn't wrong he was gonna find out soon and if I lied he wouldn't trust me again.

...
𝟱𝟲𝟵 words