3.𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘙 - 𝘚𝘜𝘎𝘈𝘙𝘏𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘋𝘋𝘖𝘛

AALIYAH

AALIYAH

Harlem,New York
JAN 14 2023

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
Aaliyah was currently sleeping in dds bed, she was sleeping peacefully when suddenly she awoke from 3
familiar voices coming from the next room.

AALIYAH POV
I was just sleeping when i suddenly woke up from hearing ddot and dd and notti, I was trying to remember what tf happened last night bc how did I end up in dds bed. Plus why did aniyah let ddot take me knowing full well I'll beat a nigga.

I looked around the room quietly looking for my phone, noticing this nigga changed my clothes tf.

I found my phone and started to text niyah cuz why she left me like that.

ʸᵉˢᵗᵉʳᵈᵃʸ ⁵:³²ᵖᵐ

She acting upp

Anyways I'm gonna go my Uber is here

See you at the partyyy 💕
𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍

ʸᵉˢᵗᵉʳᵈᵃʸ ⁸:⁵³ᵖᵐ

Befoe you text me askin' why I gave you to ddot
Let me tell you that he insisted on takin' you home so if you at dds house idk what to tell you 💀🧍🏾‍♀️

ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ ¹¹:³⁹ᵃᵐ

you best believe I was gon' ask tf, he lucky I didn't wake up in the car I would have hit that nigga so
       hard he would have forgotten he cheated

And this nigga changed my clothes idk whos clothes I'm wearing I heard them in the other room, they are
😒 loud . 

Girl I'm sorry, but he said he was takin' you home not to another party or sum.

Plus you was maddddd drunk 😂
Shakin' that ass to random music on random niggas.

The party was way lit then last year 😛.

I gotta go I think I heard ddot coming.
                           Love youuu mhhh. 😚💕

Love youuu ❤️.
𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍

AALIYAH POVAs I turned my phone off and pretended to sleep as I was laying down

AALIYAH POV
As I turned my phone off and pretended to sleep as I was laying down. I heard the door opened and then close. I got back up assuming ddot just checked on me and left like my momma did.

But no he was standing there with his arms folded like he was my daddy or sum.
I just jumped bc he scared me tf.

"Why you shaking yo ass on other niggas like I won't boom them tf" he said.
"What are you my daddy or sum, it's not a Instagram Q & A stop with the questions and take me home before I attack a nigga in his homeboys house" I said with full force of calm but anger.

" I brought you here bc I don't want your mom to think we fighting" he said sitting down.
As he did my eyes followed him every move. I looked behind him to see dd there, how did I miss his big ass head tf.

"Ddot we ain't together no more, I broke up with you bc you a cheater and you obviously don't know the word girlfriend when you have or had one, plus I didn't ask to be here so you technically kidnapped me so I suggested you fucking take me home" I said getting my clothes.

"I'm not takin' you home until you tell me why you won't give me another chance" he said looking at the blunt in his hand which he had seemed to roll so quick I didn't notice.

"Just listen to him trust mh" dd said still looking on his phone and then I realised notti was there too.

"Do y'all just teleport or some shi, yall scaring me" I said bc I feel like I'm seeing sum.

"Also I wont take you back bc you cheated on me more then I can count on my fingers darrian, and if you don't take me home I'll simply walk" I said getting up and putting my trainers back on.

"She gon' come back trust me, she just wildin' " ddot said not coming after me since I left.

...
𝟲𝟯𝟰 words