𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘝𝘌 𝘔𝘌 𝘈𝘓𝘖𝘕𝘌 - 𝘋𝘈𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘈𝘈

EVALYNN

EVALYNN

HARLEM,NYC
FEB 16th 2023

EVA
I was in my room wid naila and this girl called Cameron.

Every few times I would catch her staring at me, I didn't invite her to come over she just came with naila.

Being the nice and polite person my momma raised me to be I let her in.

I nudged naila to get her attention and she looked at me then looked at cameron.
"Why she looking at me like that does she know how to 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄" I said whispering.

"I don't know she probably just thinks your pretty or sum" naila said going back on her phone. "Guys I got the munchies can we go to the deli" Cameron questioned.

"Yea let's go" naila said getting up and grabbing her shoes.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

We were now in the deli getting some snacks. To be totally honestly wid you all I wasn't hungry.
Not because I had just eaten it mostly because of Cameron looking at me wid pure lust in ha eyes.

It was scary i even called dd and ddot to come cuz naila obviously couldn't see what I was seen but they couldn't come so I was stuck wid this girl and my bestfriend.

"You okay" Cameron said eating her chips.
"Yea im good" I said as I noticed her hand on my thighs and start to play with my black shorts.

"Who's that guys on yo shirt" she said touching my hair. "That is non of your business and 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 the fuck" I said pushing her hand away.

"You play to much, you love me obviously" she said laughing to herself. I just rolled my eyes and looked the other way.

"I'll be back for the sleepover at Eva's" she said walking away. "I just looked at naila and then looked at Cameron.

"Did you tell her bout our sleepover again" I said. "My bad she was getting in my face I had no choice...." She said looking guilty.
"I don't blame you anyways" I said as we started to head back to my house.

...
𝟯𝟱𝟮 words