𝘐𝘎 𝘓𝘐𝘝𝘌 - 𝘕𝘖𝘛𝘛𝘐 𝘖𝘚𝘈𝘔𝘈

KEH'MIYAH

KEH'MIYAH

Harlem,New York
JAN 18 2023

KEHMIYAH POV
Me and notti was chilling in his room smoking blunt and just laughing about anything. We had been doing that for 3 hours so we got bored.

"Wanna go live ma" notti said laying on my stomach.
"Ye" I said running my hands through his hair.

He went on Instagram and pressed the live button,
We watched as people started to come onto the live

183

237

374

459..

1,384

"Damn they desperate" I said laughing.

I started to read the comments as they rushed in.

➤ user83647: Miyahhh mh ❤️

➤user726362: she's so pretty how yall gon' hate just bc she got a fine nigga that you want? 🤦🏾‍♀️

➤user826367:no one has been mean yet tf tryna start drama.🤨

➤user2836373: look at notti lay on ha like a little boyy😂😂

"Damn they dissin' you aswell" I said laughing again.
"Little boyyyy" I said repeatedly to annoy him.

"Stop play with me ma" he said lifting his head to look at me.
"Little boy" I said whispering.

"You finna get me on ha, I'm not playin' with you, keep up dat energy and watch!" He said getting pissed.

I just laughed in response, and look back at the comments

➤ heartss4miyahh:😭

➤ddsnewwifeeyy:😂

➤user8346478:🌚

➤user836364:🧍🏾‍♀️

➤user836464:😶

➤Jayrackzz:finna watch what cuz we both know you not finna hurt mh ❤️🤨

"Look what jay said" I said showing notti since I now have his phone.

"Mhm, you don't have to watch if I need to do what I need to do I'm endin' this shii" he said

"Yall heard those were some words of inspiration from ya little boy notti" I said.

"Ok you wanna play, bye yall I got someone to sort out" notti said before ending the live.

Notti ended the live and started to kiss my neck, I felt his print rub against me as I moaned, he was still kissing and sucking on my neck leaving me with hickeys. It started to get heated in the room as we started to make out.

I took my shirt of tryna to get nottis shirt off too.
"Chill ma I ain't going no where, plus dd in the other room" he said whispering tryna slow me down.
He was now lining his area with my entrance,
He started to thrust in and out as I moaned into a pillow.

I kept moving to let him know that it was to much but all he did was pin me down and push the lower part of stomach down causing me to moan louder.

"Sh ma dd gon' hear you" he said still thrusting.

We heard footsteps and a bang on the door. "To Ddot I think they fuckin' in there" dd said laughing.
"I gotta get this on record" ddot said laughing getting his phone. As soon as we heard that we stopped. We put our clothes back on a sorted the bed out pretending they was just hearing shi.

"Was y'all fuckin' " dd asked walkin' into dd and nottis bedroom
"No, you was hearing shi' " notti said laying back on my chest.
"Then what's that!" Ddot said pointing to my neck and laughing.
Dd then put his camera on my neck before running.
"Be right back ma" notti said before chasing them down the stairs

I just laughed to myself and went back on live.

...
𝟱𝟵𝟮 words

(I used my name for this imagine bc I love my name idk bout yall but I love it and my nickname is miyah) 😛😛 𝘣𝘵𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩