𝘍𝘈𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘠 𝘍𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘋 - 𝘑𝘈𝘠𝘒𝘓𝘐𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ

LIANA

Harlem,New York
DEC 14 2022

READERS POV
Liana was currently sitting on her sisters bed waiting for her sister, Liana and her sister jazlyn they where getting ready to go to jazlyns friends house melz.
Liana has been to melz house a few times since her sister and melz have been friends for a few weeks.

"Jaz are you ready yet!"liana shouted loud enough to wake the whole block.
"Yea go to the car I'll meet you there!"jaz shouted back. And liana did so she was now in the car waiting for her 23 year old sister. They where now on there way. "Also I know what you like"Jaz said to liana focusing on the road. "Wotchu mean 'I know what you like'"liana said looking at her sister.

"You and Jay, im not stupid" Jaz said now looking at her sister then at the red light. " me and Jay?, you know we just cool"Liana said lying through her teeth. Liana and jay have been cool but more then cool like friends with benefits but freaky type. Jay would leave hickeys on her and she would leave some on him. They actually almost had sex but decided not to take it far. "I know bout ya little hook ups but it cool, it's all good"Jaz said now driving.

"Speaking of the devil and it's dancers, we are here" Jaz said not long after turning the corner. Once they got out the car and made it to the door, jaz knocked on the door to see melz and Bria and would do their little greets and whateva. Liana would just say hi and walking past to go to jays room. When she normally entered the room they would straight make out
Or something else but today was different, well meant to be.

Liana knocked on jays door she waited a few seconds to get pulled by jay and getting pinned to the wall, they were making out, the room was filled with wet sloppy sounds which caused the room to get heated with love and concentration and a few layers coming off until liana broke the kiss. "We need to stop wth am I doing" liana said looking for her hoodie.
"Yo wtf" jay said looking at liana who was still looking for her hoodie.
"We can't keep doing this, everytime I come here I feel like I'm ya bitch" liana said who now has her hoodie.
"Ma you not my bitch your just a ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ" jay said before chucking to himself.
"You wasn't saying that when you was crashing this clit, you know what it don't know matter suck my dick"liana said before putting her hoodie on and walking out the room down the stairs to sit with the others.

A few minutes later, Jay came downstairs, and made eye contact with Liana, liana then rolled her eyes after seeing him how could he say all this bullshit like he wasn't kissing up on her. "Is it ok if I speak to Liana privately"jay said to the 3 women in the room
"Yea sure jay,come on girls let's go out"melz said grabbing her keys and shutting the door behind her and the 2 others.

"What do you want jay, come to make out with me and then fuck me over" Liana said getting irritated.
"No ma I should have said what I said and I'm sorry, your not my bitch and your not just a 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 but your more then that and I love you" jay said now sitting next to Liana.
"I forgive you jay, and I love you too hope it's not to late to continue what we paused"Liana said before kissing jay which turned into another make out.

...

𝟲𝟯𝟴 words