𝘋𝘖 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘔𝘌 - 𝘋𝘋 𝘖𝘚𝘈𝘔𝘈

JORDAN

JORDAN

Harlem,New York
JAN 11 2023

JORDAN POV
Me and dd have been distant lately he has been caught up in doing his music for notti and I respect that. I was sat on my bed watching his new music videos that he posted a few weeks ago mia and throw.

They where good and I loved them and I loved he was doing all this for his little brother. I feel like he doesn't really love me anymore we have been dating for 3 months and the past few weeks we're weird.

We had a argument on the phone bout some bitches on his lap at this party but he said it was just for a picture and a YouTube video and I shouldn't take it to heart.

I was still wildin' about the pictures and shit to my best when dd called me.

"He always does this shit jord, I give up tamin' his ass" she said letting out a loud sigh.

"I know best I'm sorry girl, but hold that thought cuz he callin' " I said waving bye to her and answering the call with dd.

"What" I said bluntly.

"open the door" he said

I looked at this nigga shocked bc how you just gon' show up at my house like I'm still not mad at him.

"K" is all I said before hanging up and running done the stairs to open the door, I opened the door to be greeted by dd wearing a black tracksuit and some red Jordan 4s.

"Why you got the mug on ya face foe" he said giving the same face back.

"Cuz you showing up here like I'm not mad at you" I said yelling a bit.

"You still not mad about the party picture I swear jord-" he said before I cut him off.

"Shush dd, my momma asleep" I said putting my hand over his mouth.

"Do you even love me anymore your so distant and you never do these things for me anymore, we hardly go on dates and we hardly hang out. I understand ya doing this for your brother but please make time for me" I said with my hand still on his mouth.

"Yes ma, I still love you. You keep saying the same shi if I didn't love you I wouldn't be with yo ass no more" he said walking up to me wrapping his hand around my neck.

I just smiled at him as he pulled me into a kiss.

"Now, 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄?" He said smiling down at me.

"Yes I do David Reyes" I said walking up the stairs.

"The gov is crazy" he said laughing following behind me.

...

𝟰𝟵𝟱 words
Opinions??
_________________

Idk if I'm gonna make a deli - dareallevaa prt 2 I'm not sure yet bc I have my story so y'all can just ready that if you want 😭

And how I got one follow but got 56 votes and 5k + readers 🤨

𝖨𝖬𝖠𝖦𝖨𝖭𝖤𝖲 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara