𝘛𝘜𝘛𝘖𝘙 - 𝘋𝘈𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘈𝘈

KILAYA

KILAYA

Harlem,New York
DEC 21 2022

EVA POV
I was casually sitting in class writing down the notes I needed when the principal called my name on the speakers "Eva may you please come to the from office" I know that they mean me so I grabbed my stuff and started to walk to the office.

I walking into the office to see this girl I have never seen before.I'm not gon' lie she was fine but I had remember notti. "Hi Eva take a seat and we can discuss the issue"he said pointing to the chair infront of me. "So this is kilaya she has very low grades and she needs a 𝐓𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐑" he said again smiling.
"So what's this gotta do with me tho"I said looking at them both.

"Well Eva you have high grades and high standards so we thought you could tutor her for a while till her grades are outstanding like yours if you consider doing the job"he said looking at me like I was stupid.
"Yea sure,I'm Eva by the way"I said looking at kilaya.

KILAYA POV
"Yea sure,Im Eva by the way"Eva said.
She was fine I have saw her around school by obvious she hasn't seen me. "Yea I know,kilaya"I said before shaking hands with her. "So now you both names would you consider" the principal said looking at me and Eva. "Do I have a choice,or anything in return?"eva asked.
"Are you trying to hustle me!"principal said in shock.
"No wtf"Eva said looking confused.
"Good, you will start tutoring tomorrow."he said leaning back in his seat.

...

𝟮𝟴𝟴 words