𝘖𝘗𝘗 𝘛𝘏𝘖𝘛 - 𝘋𝘋 𝘖𝘚𝘈𝘔𝘈

YANI

YANI

Harlem,New York
JAN 23 2023

YANI
I was at my house with dd rn, we was cuddling and on live earlier but rn he is alseep and I'm not, I was textin' someone called Kyle richh we started textin' awhile ago I didn't think much bout it so I kinda started talking talking to him.

I gained feelings for Kyle and soon lost some for dd but I didn't wanna break his heart so I stayed with him. I soon fell asleep after recently texting Kyle, then soon got awoke by dd and his massive ass fingers tapping and scrolling on a screen.

I looked to my side to notice it wasn't his phone he had. It was mine,
"Wtf" I said.
"Who's Kyle" dd said with tears in his eyes.
"I don't know any Kyle tf" I said laughing hoping he would forget about it in matter of seconds.
"I'm gon' ask yo thot ass again" he said looking at me with pure anger.
"I don't know any Kyle, dd gosh chill" I said.

"So this Kyle in ya dms isn't the Kyle who made notti bop and is my opp and is in 41, and who dissed my brother, aka the one you call your muddy and ya twin". He said stating a point.

"Dd I'm sorry" I said getting upset.
"Save it 𝐎𝐏𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐓" he said getting up and grabbin his things and down the stairs he went.

As I sat there crying I thought to myself I shout cut Kyle off and follow dd. As I sprinted down the stairs and ran out the door I saw dds brothers car drive down the block and round the corner.

I stood there in shock and a whole lot of emotions.

I went back upstairs after I locked my front door and grabbed my phone and started to ring dd.
He answered on the second ring but he didn't sound happy at all.

"Wochu want" he said in a deep angry voice.
"Dd I'm sorry I'm deadass I didn't know he was an opp I've never listen to his songs I've never linked with him I've only been texting him but he texted me first he never told me bout his opps or you he only talked about someone called Jenn and Tata, dd please believe me". I said begging at this point.

"No fuck you, your a 𝐎𝐏𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐓 I don't think I can trust yo ass no moe" he said hanging up and blocking me on all social media platforms.

...
Not proof read

They 18 in dis bc the age difference
𝟰𝟯𝟭 words