𝘐 𝘔𝘐𝘚𝘚 𝘏𝘐𝘔 - 𝘑𝘈𝘠𝘒𝘓𝘐𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕

LONDON

LONDON

HARLEM,NYC
FEB 1st 2023

LONDON
I was asleep at jays house in his bed when suddenly I heard he moving about since he was wrapped around my waist I had to see what he was doing and shi.

"What you doing baby" I said playing with his hair with one hand and rubbing my eye with the other.
"Nothin' I just thinkin and shi" he said looking at the wall. "What you thinkin' bout" I said looking down at him.

"Notti" he said.
"Oh" I said surprised because he doesn't really like to talk about notti since he died after that day he has barely been himself not opening up to me much which concerned me and his family especially dd.

"You wanna talk bout" I said giving the question a try.
"Yeah" he said no hesitation.

"𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐌, like dead ass I wish I could trade places with him sometimes bc he didn't deserve what happened to him. He said.
" I know you miss him jay everyone does even I do and I was with you every step of the way."

"I know like every has changed, in myself mentally like I don't feel ok like I feel like I've changed 100 times" he said sitting up looking at me with a sad face expression.

"You have changed jay and I'm not gonna say in a good way or a bad way, people do change after things like this happen it's been 6 months you had to go into a new year with out him, but you gotta keep moving and carrying his name" I said.

"It's just feels mad weird like this don't feel real I wanna just wake up from this nightmare someone putting me in" he said.
"I got you through anything thick and thin, I love you jay" I said.

"I love you london" he said before going back to sleep.

...
𝟯𝟮𝟬 words
Ice spice imagines out tomorrow