Chapter 1

The sound of police cars interrupted their conversation, or rather her shouting. She looked at him in astonishment as if to ask "what's going on?". Then she looked at the suitcase that he often filled before she came and interrupted him, and at his passport next to the suitcase.
Ekim: are you running away? Will you leave me in this case and run away?
Tolga: Ekim you don't understand anything but I have to go right now.
Ekim: what are you talking about? You won't go anywhere until you find a solution to the problem you caused, and why are the police looking for you? What did you do?
Tolga: ok Ekim, I'll go downstairs and see what's going on and I'll come.
Tolga says as he heads toward his passport to take it.
Ekim: why are you taking your passport then now?
 She says as she moves towards him to catch him before opening the door, but he pushes her to fall on the bed, takes one last look at her, and goes after closing the door by the key.
Ekim: Tolga Tolgaaa, is there anyone? Open the door, please?
No one answers, Ekim hears noises below and footsteps on the stairs. She goes to the balcony and tries to open it, not knowing whether to hide in it or jump off it and end this hell, but there was no need to think more because the door had already been broken and she saw the policemen's guns heading towards her to look in shock without understanding what was happening.
X: did you find him?
Ekim hears a person's voice from behind the policemen look at him as he enters, given the policemen's respect for him when he entered, it wasn't difficult for Ekim to understand that he is their leader.
Policeman: No kanat bey, we didn't find Tolga Egeman, but we found this girl trying to escape from the balcony.
Kanat: damn he ran away.
Kanat directs his gaze to Ekim, then looks at the policeman again
Kanat: take this girl to the police station to be investigated.
Ekim:I'm...I didn't do anything
The policeman beckons to him then take Ekim and go. Kanat directs his gaze on the rest of the police
Kanat: search this place well, turn it upside down if necessary, do you understand?
Policemen: yes sir
Kanat comes down and calls Ozan, who was giving instructions to some policemen in the yard of the house. Ozan points to the policemen to do what he ordered them to do and goes to Kanat.
Ozan: did you find him?
Kanat: No, he escaped before we got there.
Ozan: So what was that girl doing here when no one was home?
Kanat: this means that he was here and ran away a while ago, plus he was packing his bag in his room, which means he knew we were coming.
Ozan: did that girl help him escape then?
Kanat: we don't know, we will go to the police station now to investigate her, as long as she was here, she certainly knows something.
Kanat and Ozan ride the car and Kanat drives it to the police station.
_ At the police station
Ekim was sitting crying in the interrogation room, hoping that it was just a nightmare and that it would end as soon as she woke up as if that bad night had never happened, despite thinking that all her previous nights since she came from Germany were all bad, but she believes that this is the worst of them.
Kanat and Ozan arrived at the police station and Ozan went to do something. Kanat meets his uncle Halil to tell him about the result of their storming of Tolga's house.
Halil: well, let's go now to investigate the girl, she's been waiting too long.
Kanat: let her wait, uncle, she isn't a guest here after all, plus the tension makes her confess what she knows faster.
Halil nods in agreement, though he feels that Ekim is a good girl, she is a suspect in the case and could be hiding the criminal in the end.
Kanat and Halil go to where Ekim is, Halil sits on the chair across from Ekim, and Kanat rests his arm on the table separating him from Ekim. Ekim raises her head and looks at them with tearful red eyes.
Ekim: why are you holding me here? I'm not guilty!
Kanat: where is Tolga? (strictly)
Ekim: I don't know, he left me in the room and went.
Halil: Look, Ekim, you must tell us the truth so that we can help you, or you will be accused of being his partner in crime.
Ekim: I don't even know what crime you are talking about, what did Tolga do? What's his accusation? (in a high tone)
Kanat: don't raise your voice! ( in a cautionary tone)
Ekim: what did Tolga do? ( in a slightly tearful tone)
Kanat: it would be easier to ask what didn't do, mafia business, weapons, drugs, and even trafficking in girls, you don't know? (with a look of mockery and disapproval).
Ekim was shocked, she still doesn't understand what she just heard.
Ekim: Did Tolga do all that? ( shaky tone ).
Halil: not alone, all of the egeman family is responsible for these crimes, but Tolga made a stupid mistake that made him fall. but don't worry, his family will also fall behind him.
Kanat: of course if you hadn't helped him escape today, we would have caught him, so now tell us, where's Tolga?!
Ekim: I don't know I swear I don't know, he left me in the room and closed the door, and went. I don't know where he went I swear.
Kanat: so what are you doing there at that time?
She looked at him and didn't know what to say because the reason she was there was the same reason she couldn't say.
Kanat: yes, waiting for your answer!!!

Yes, my friends here you are chapter one .❤️
It's the first for me to use my imagination and turn it into a story and write it. So if u saw that I have the opportunity and the skill of writing, support me and vote and make comments. I would make writing my field of study too, but first I need your opinion on my writing cause I'll know if I have this skill or not. Also, you can do a critique and correct my mistake and share your point of view with me and I'll accept it with big love 💓
Love you guyzzz😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️