Chapter 21

The doctor: Unfortunately it is an attempted abortion?
Everyone is in great shock especially Kanat.
Kanat: what...how??
The doctor: The presence of abortion drugs has been found in blood samples, But don't worry, this type of medicine is taken in the early stages of pregnancy, and therefore it was not supposed to affect Ekim now, but since Ekim's pregnancy is a little difficult, it did.
Kanat: Did something happen to her or did it happen to the fetus?
The doctor: No, both of them are now fine, the drug did not take the time to prove its effectiveness. It was probably taken yesterday, it couldn't have been earlier.
Kanat: When will she wake up?
The doctor: We gave her a sedative, she probably won't wake up until the evening! But she must stay in the hospital for a few more days! Sorry I have to go now, get well soon!
Kanat: thank you!!
Melek: What does the doctor say, Kanat? Weren't you together at the doctor's yesterday and you came back together happy? What is this now? How would Ekim think about abortion?
Kanat didn't respond to his thinking about something, so that Hazal confirmed his suspicions with her words.
Hazal: Maybe Ekim didn't do it? Someone might have done it!
Melek: Who could do that we were all together yesterday! We even ate the same food together! Wait a minute!!! Could it be sevda??
Kanat: exactly!
Hazal: Yes, but the thing I don't understand is how did she do that? How will she put it in food, for example, and we all ate it? Or how did she find the opportunity to put it?
Kanat: I don't know, but Ekim didn't eat anything yesterday other than lunch, then she fell asleep, and I woke her up and gave her her medi....!!!
Halil: what?
Kanat: Layla or Aziz, are they at home??
Halil: yes, they're waiting any news!
Kanat: okay I'll call them!
Kanat calls Leyla and asks her to prepare some things, and Ozan will go to take them, and he calls Ozan and tells him as well, then he returns to the family. He asks his grandparents to go home and he will tell them anything new. Khalil goes to pick up his parents, leaving Melek, Kanat and Hazal. The three remain waiting in the hospital corridor until the evening. Both Hazal and Melek refuse to go home until Ekim wakes up, so Kanat went to get food for them. It's getting late and Ekim hasn't woken up yet, so Kanat convinces them to go home and call the driver to come and pick them up.
Kanat: If something happens, I will tell you, but you have to go now for Seyit-Ali at least, for sure Kerem can't handle it now.
Melek reluctantly agrees, kisses Ekim's head, strokes her hair, and Hazal does the same, and then they go. Kanat remains sitting next to Ekim, holding her hand, threatening whoever was the reason for bringing her to this state. Kanat's phone rings and he goes out to answer outside, and the nurse enters at that time to see the serum in Ekim's hand.
Ekim: Kan...Kanat!
The nurse: did you wake up? Do you feel pain to call the doctor??
Ekim looks at her and tries to make her weak voice.
Ekim: my baby, is he okay?
The nurse: He's fine, don't worry! if you're so afraid for him, why are you taking abortion pills then?
Ekim looks at her in shock and Kanat enters at that moment. Ekim turns her eyes to the door when she sees Kanat, and Kanat runs to her.
The nurse: get well soon!
Kanat: Are you okay? Do you feel any pain?
Kanat says while sitting on the edge of the bed, putting her face in his palms. Ekim looks at him with tearful eyes!
Ekim: She said abortion pills!! What is this? Is my baby okay!
Kanat: he's fine, don't worry!! don't cry now.
Kanat says while wiping her tears with his thumb.
Ekim: Something happened and you don't want to tell me, right? Something happened!
Ekim says while crying hard, Kanat holds her hand tightly.
Kanat: I swear to you nothing happened, Ekim, even look here he is, calm down and you will feel him!
Kanat says while holding her hand and placing it on her belly. Ekim calms down a little when she feels that her baby is still there. Then she turned her eyes to Kanat again.
Ekim: I didn't, I swear I didn't, I never tried to kill that baby, I swear...
Kanat approaches her and takes her in his arms.
Kanat: Shhhh, I know, and I promise I will never let go of whoever did this to you, ever.
Ekim clings to Kanat's back while she cries with her face buried in his chest. A little time passes and they are in that position, Kanat separates the hug and wipes the trace of her tears with his hand.
Kanat: Sleep now, the doctor said you will be in the hospital for a few days, I will be there on the sofa if you need something just call my name!
Ekim: Will you sleep on the couch?
Kanat: allah allah, Ekim hanim! Like you haven't made me sleep on the couch since we got married!
Ekim laughs and looks at the other side. Kanat covers her, kisses her head, and turns to go. He was stopped by her hand holding his hand and then she sat on the bed again so He looks at her questionably.
Kanat: did something happen? Are you in pain?
Ekim: Stay here, beside me!
Ekim says pointing at the bed.
Kanat: are you sure! Won't you feel uncomfortable?
Ekim: No, the bed is big anyway, and it's enough for both of us.
Kanat meant discomfort from his closeness to her, not from the bed, and Ekim really understood what he meant, but she wanted to divert the subject. Kanat gets up on the bed next to Ekim and extends his arm, so Ekim sleeps on his chest. Kanat is finally happy to be near Ekim after a long time. Ekim falls asleep again because of the effect of the drugs, and Kanat continues to contemplate her face and stroke her hair until he falls asleep too. The next morning, Ekim wakes up first. Ekim raises her head to see Kanat is still asleep. Ekim smiles and caresses his face with her fingers. Kanat wakes up from her touch and smiles at her.
Kanat: good morning!
Ekim: good morning!
Kanata gets silent and just stares at her.
Ekim: what happened?
Kanat: nothing! I just can't believe you are next to me and in my arms right now! I really missed seeing you like this.
Ekim: like this means?
Kanat: I mean waking you up in my lap on my chest like in the good old days but with a slight difference.
Ekim: what's this??
Kanat: You used to wake up naked. (with a sly smile)
Ekim hits his chest and gets up to sit on the bed facing him.
Ekim: You are really impolite. You ruined that moment with your insolence, Kanat!
Ekim finishes her speech and looks at the other side. Kanat laughs at her and tries to reconcile her.
Kanat: okay, I'm sorry! I won't do it again!
Ekim doesn't look at him, so he gets up to turn her to him. Kanat raises Ekim's face with his hand to look into his eyes. Kanat slowly approaches Ekim's face, removes a lock of her hair behind her ear, and approaches her ear.
Kanat: I'm sorry! ( whispering)
Kanat places a light kiss on her ear as soon as he finishes his word. Kanat begins to distribute light kisses on her cheeks, Ekim closes her eyes affected by his kisses. Kanat kisses her neck, so Ekim leans her neck back. Ekim remembers where they are and how likely it is for someone to enter now, but she doesn't have the power to stop him, or rather, she doesn't want to stop him.
Ekim: K...Kanat!( In a low and excited tone)
Kanat doesn't respond, but looks at her and then looks at her lips.
Kanat: I missed you...so much!!
Kanat says and then kisses her lips in a move that surprised her. Her eyes widen in shock, but she closes her eyes to feel his kiss, which she also misses. Seconds pass and Ekim puts one hand on Kanat's neck and the other in his hair to bring him closer to her. After a few minutes, their kiss became more passionate, and they had to separate the kiss after Ekim hit Kanat's chest lightly because she needed to breathe. They put their foreheads facing each other while panting.
Kanat: I love you so much, Ekim, please don't ever walk away from me again. I will never make you sad again.
Ekim smiles and hugs Kanat tightly, so Kanat also hugs her. The nurse knocks and asks permission to enter the door and they both move away from each other.
Kanat: come in!
The nurse: how are you today?
Ekim: better, thank you! when will I get out from here?
The nurse: About 5 days to a week!
The nurse puts another serum on Ekim and then goes.
Ekim: but that is too much! Why am I staying here for so long?
Kanat: For you to get better, Ekim, and don't worry, I'll also stay with you until you get out.
Ekim: your work?
Kanat: I'll take a permission and my uncle's there anyway.
Ekim smiles and sleeps on Kanat's chest again. The five days in the hospital pass quickly for Ekim, especially because Kanat is always by her side, and her family visits her constantly.
It's Ekim's last day in the hospital and Kanat is packing her things in the bag. They spent the road in the car holding each other's hands until they reached the house. When the maid opened the door, Ekim entered with Kanat, and found no one in the house!
Ekim: What happened where did everyone go?
Kanat takes her to the living room, and Ekim sees that the place has been nicely decorated. Everyone suddenly comes out!
Everyone: Welcome back, Ekim!
Ekim cries happily, and everyone comes in turn to embrace her and apologize to her for the past, even Zumurud.
Ekim: thank you so much. I really don't know what to say! But I'm so happy!
At that time Sevda comes
Melek: What is this girl doing here!
Kanat: calm down! I called her.
Melek: why?
Kanat: to tell us the truth herself! That she who put the drugs in Ekim's water!
Sevda: what are you saying, Kanat? I didn't do that?
Kanat: don't lie, sevda! I know everything already! And I didn't forget that you threatened Ekim.
X: I did it! I put the drugs In Ekim's water!!

Don't forget to vote and comment. ❤❤❤❤
Luv you!! 💖💖💖💖💖